Chapter 38

good job guys. Let me just say you work quickly lol next 3 days will be updates. Enjoy:)

Dana's pov-

Sophie started stripping off her clothes, I was at a lost for words. What was I supposed to do.

I swallowed hard and just stared at her body as she took her shorts off, she was in a black bra with a pink bow in the middle of her boobs and black laced underwear with a bow on the top to match.

I do have to say one thing, she has an amazing body.

"Want me... Uh to.. Get you some uh.. Clothes to wear?" What am I doing, my game piece is practically screaming at me to take her bracelet! She's getting undressed In front of me for fucks sake.

"What? Your whore wear? No thanks" she slurred but she sounded less drunk for some reason, I could actually make out her words pretty well.

"N-no" damn I was stuttering.. What the hell? I've seen tons and I mean tons of girls getting naked or naked why am I nervous. At this moment it felt like an army was marching through my chest.

"You don't let game pieces wear anyother clothes silly" she giggled she got on the bed in her bra and underwear and came over to me trying to get herself on me.

I quickly jumped from my bed "I'll go get you some clothes" she got up almost falling off the bed, she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer I looked at her unsure as she leaned up and connected our lips together.

I kissed her obviously, I slide my tongue across her lip asking for entrance which she granted, and my tongue took control.

I gently picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist and moved back toward the bed.

I is both down on the bed me on top of her, her hand went to my shirt and started to lift it off.

That's when I realized what she wanted to happen. I rolled off of her, then got off the bed she looked at me confused

"What are you doing?" I didn't really know what to say "don't you want to win?" Again I had nothing to say because I do want to win and I have the opportunity to take my game pieces bracelet.

"Uh.. It's against the rules your drunk." She rolled her eyes and laughed while getting off the bed and walking toward me making me step back.

"No, the rule was I can't be knocked out. I'm perfectly fine. I can't communicate and walk, and kiss" I fell onto the couch from backing up and Sophie fell on top of me.

She was trying to kiss me but I keep moving my head, she caught on to what I was doing and held my head still then pressed her soft lips against mine again, she tried to deepen the kiss but I WOULDN'T LET HER.

Okay, I should get some kind of award for this!

"Sophie... Maybe I should sleep down stairs" I said against her lips she shook her head

"No, you should take your clothes off"

I'm to attractive I can't get her off.

I sat up making Sophie go into a sitting position with her legs around my waist.

"Sophie your drunk" I gently pushed her off of me and stood up "if we did this you would regret it tomorrow when your sober" she rolled her eyes in annoyance

"Aren't you supposed to be the heartless bastard? Your not supposed to care about what I feel like in the morning!" That hurt.. Wait what? I don't get hurt by what a game piece says.

How come I'm hurt by it then?

"Well to bad, I do care." She looked at me for a long time before she smiled

"Can I have some clothes now" she was at this moment grabbing a pillow to try and cover herself up.

That's my shy princess.

"Why try and cover up now? I've seen as much as I needed" I winked at her then went to my dresser and grabbed her out some shorts and a t-shirt.

I could have just went to her stuff and got her some of her own clothes.. But i dont know, I guess I didn't want to.

"Turn around" I tilted my head and looked at her

"Now princess you were literally just on top of me why do-"

"Dana." She slurred I huffed the turned around while crossing my arms like a 5 year old when he gets put in the corner.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Everyone prepare yourself)

Bens POV-

It was like 5am when I finally arrived home. I was kinda sober but still had a buzz.

I walked into the house trying to be quiet but I'm pretty sure I sounded like an elephant marching through the house.

I wonder were Sophie is. I walked upstairs and went to dans room.

"Dana" I whispered into the door without opening it, then the door opened

"What the hell are you doing?" Dana asked amused, I grinned up at him.

"What ya doing" I walked passed him into the room. Sophie was sitting on the bed sleeping.

I noticed her clothes were to big for her then I realized they were dans.

Dana has his own rule, no game piece wear anything of his put the game piece clothes he keeps just for them.

What Sophie had on was not the game piece clothes.. They were dans favorite shorts.

"Dude, you seriously need to target Liz. Sophie is fucking with your game" Dana shook his head with annoyance.

"Ben, I'm not changing and Sophie isn't fucking up anything. Sophie's the bigger challenge, that's the ONLY reason I'm still targeting her." Dana was lying through his teeth, he hates challenges he wants to win that's the only thing that's on his mind with game pieces.

In a few months this will be the longest the Virginity game has ever lasted.

"Really? Look what she's wearing idiot!" I yelled Dana quickly shoved me out of the room because Sophie started to wake up. "That's another thing! If it was anyother game piece you wouldn't give a fuck if I woke her up" Dana shook his head

"Ben just shut the fuck up, ok. I'm not changing! Your being annoying as hell!" Dana was in denial

"What about Luke? At the party I saw him and Sophie making out on the couch" I saw Dana go from frustrated to pissed as hell in like 2 seconds. Dana looked like he wanted to punch the door.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucking fag!" I couldn't help but grin at his reaction

"Is that jealousy? That's against the rules bro. Face it your changing" he sighed in realization

"I am ain't i.." I nodded he shook his head and took in a deep breath then let it out.

"Do you want to change?" He looked at me the leaned against the door with his eyes closed

He was quiet for a long time before he finally answered

"No." He said "how do I stop it" I was slightly disappointed.. Maybe I wanted my big brother to finally grow up.

"Change your target from Sophie to Liz"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You guys work fast within a day I got 502 followers so everyday for the next 3 days I will be updating.

Tell me what you think of the chapter Ben pov!!

I've asked this before but who's team Ben? Who's team Dana? Oh and Dana and Sophie's ship name is sophana

Comment vote fan me

And tell me what picture you want up? I'll posture just tell me who you wanna see.

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

I love everyone who kiks me! I love talking to you guys and my new internet friends haha