Chapter 3

Sophie's *POV*

Monday morning, I tried covering the dark purple marks but they didn't seem to disappear. I decided I would put on a turtle neck and a vest with some jeans and boots to make it look like it all went together as an outfit and like I wasn't trying to hide two huge hickeys on the side of my neck. The outfit choice wasn't the smartest considering it was August and it was still hot.

When I walked into school my heart was beating against my chest as I went straight to my locker grabbing my books; walking to my first period with McKinsey who complimented me on my very cleaver covering technic.

I sat in class, it's like clockwork everyday Dana walks into class late but it's the same time everyday. We've all caught on and therefore when it's time for Dana's arrival everyone in the class room waits for him to appear in the doorway even Mr. Bentley waits impatiently for him to walk in.

"Right on time I see Mr. Valentine," Mr. Bentley says as Dana walks though the door at his usual time. "You know I've just stopped writing you up" Dana sported a smirk as his eyes flashed to me. I watched his eyes shift to my turtle neck and his smirk grew.

"That's kinda smart," he said when he took his seat, pointing to the turtle neck. I looked away from him and didn't bother to say anything back, "so did you have fun at the party?" He asked amused at my silent treatment. I glared at him.

"What do you think?! I had some hormonal teen sucking on my neck!" I snapped in a hushed tone so nobody else would hear.

"So you had fun," Dana teased as he chuckled.

"No!" Anger has been building up and since I had to see him 3 days in a row thanks to McKinsey, who failed to mention when she invited me over Sunday that she was now living with Zack Hanlon! And that Dana was going to be there! Her living with Zack isn't exactly helping us stay out of the game!

"That's new," Dana said with a in readable expression.

"What's new!?" I asked my eyes narrowed in a glare toward him. He raised his hands up in defense.

"Just I've never had a girl complain before, that's all" he explained

"Well there's a first time for everything," I shot back causing him To laugh. I started working on the paper again which Dana had distracted me from.

"You look hot today" he randomly stated, I looked up from my paper and glared at him. I don't know wether he's saying I look good or if he's saying I look hot as in I'm wearing winter clothing in August.

"Shut up," I hissed at him and I saw him Smirk from the corner of my eye.

"seriously I'm just saying you look seeeexy today." He  said and I glared at him again.

"Seriously shut up!" I hissed once more and this time he rolled his eyes.

"So I was thinking maybe we could go out sometime?" He asked but it sounded more like a statement then question. He was obviously trying to start some kind of conversation.

"Me and you out? Like on a date?" I barely choked out with out laughing.

"Yeah," he said flashing me his perfectly white teeth in a smile

"I'd rather drink bleach," He frowned but it was quickly replaced with that stupid smirk.

"how about you just sleep with me?" I looked at him like he just grew a pair of wings which he'll have to grow if he ever wants to sleep with me!

"Are you really that stupid?" I asked being completely serious and He shrugged,

"well?" He pushed for my answer and I honestly felt he had brain damage. It's kinda funny when I first saw him and he talked to me, I couldn't even barley breathe now he talking to me and I wish He would STOP breathing.