Chapter 53

Update time!!

Normal pov -

It has been a week since Sophie and Dana both said they cared for eachother.

Their relationship has changed slightly, Dana is a lot more cuddly. In the hall ways he'll walk beside her but outside of school he'll put his arm around her, or hold her hand. Now before they both confessed they cared for eachother Sophie would have never let Dana hold her hand or put his arm around but now she loves it.

Dana pretty much claimed her as his to her only, he claimed it to everyone else when she was labeled her his game piece.

Dana didn't tell Sophie about Liz losing the game, nor did he mention Luke was the one who took her bracelet. Dana would never admit it but he was afraid Sophie still had tiny bit of feelings for Luke.

Zack, nick and Dana have all been wrecking their brains trying to find a loop hole for Luke. They didn't want him in their game! So far there isn't anyway. Right now Luke is the first replacement for a player after they graduate. Dana can't stand it.

Sophie has tried just forgetting about her getting raped, Dana kept her in the game.. She wasn't sure why she was so relieved about that, but she was.

She was in a comfortable spot with Dana, not serious, not worried. He was like her boyfriend without being her boyfriend. She liked it like that. She was sure Dana liked it like that too.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sophie's pov-

"Hey princess" Dana whispered into my ear in the hall as he passed by with Zack and nick.

I smiled he turned back and looked at me he winked and I rolled my eyes. I like this.

"Aren't you lucky" a rude voice said from behind me, I turned around to see some girl with curly blonde hair, she was tall and skinny. She was wearing white tights and a light pink top, with a white jacket. Her outfit was cute, I was tempted to ask her where she got it from.

"What?" I asked confused, she looked like the stuck up type, it's best to not bug them to much. I learned that a long time ago.

"You and Dana. Aren't you the lucky one. Having him chase after you. Do you feel special?" She asked with venom, she was speaking to me like I did Something to her, like she was mad at me!

"I don't under-" she cut me off

"No you don't! Your not special your a stupid freshman! He doesn't care about you. Your nothing special. No body's special to him. You'll have sex with him and he'll never speak to you again." She hissed "Your nothing to him, to me, to anyone really. You feel special right now because people know you and are giving you attention. Once you lose this" she taped the virginity game bracelet "you'll just be another victim nobody remembers." Listening to
Her I actually started to get hurt.

She shoulder checked me as she passed then she stopped and turned around

"Get use to that. After your out of the virginity game you'll be invisible to
Everyone." She gave me a fake sweet smile then walked off.

I didn't know who she was, she didn't know who I was, but for some strange reason I feel she's right about everything.

"Who was that and what was her problem!" McKinsey said suddenly appearing next to me

"I don't know.." I mumbled, McKinsey looked at me

"Don't let her get to you. She probably just jealous" of what? I'm nothing special she even said that herself.