Chapter 60

Update time.
if you have twitch follow my boy imnotalex let him know kaitlynn sent you. Thankkkkssss

McKinsey's pov-

My suspension is up but my grounding isn't. When my mom found out I was in another fight she was beyond pissed off with me. Mainly because "I embarrassed her" In front of zacks parents.

But because this isn't my moms house nick still comes over. So me being grounding doesn't really bother me, only thing that kinda bugs me is my phone was taken away.

I was on my way to my room from my shower when someone grabbed me pushing me into my room. Before I could scream a hand was clamped over my mouth.

"Don't scream I'll be gently" the voice chuckled.. Then I rolled my eyes and elbowed the guy holding me who I now knew was nick from his chuckled.

"Your an asshole" i stated, he just continued his laughter.

"You should have seen your face when I grabbed you"

"You should have seen your face when I punched you" he looked at me with confusion

"You didn't punch me?"

"I'm about to" he laughed at my threat and sat on my bed.

"I've missed you at school baby" I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when he called me baby, but I quickly hide the smile. Nick still think I have no feelings for him.. Were just "hooking up" it hurts every time I have to pretend to not care about him but Id rather take that pain then to lose nick.

It's pretty sad huh? I'd rather cry every night then to tell nick I have feeling for him and lose him.

"So your missing me now? Interesting.. You wouldn't happen to be getting feelings now would you?" I asked with amusement but inside I was praying he would say yes.

"Nah babe. No feelings, promise" he was ensuring me but I didn't want to be ensured he didn't have feelings. He came up behind me while I was brushing my hair in the mirror. I glanced at his reflection behind me in the mirror. He put his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

Looking at us I wanted to cry. We were a perfect couple, we looked so good together.

"We look cute together huh?" He asked with a smirk looking at us in the mirror as well. I just laughed. "Here I'll help" he took the bush from my hand and started to brush through my long blonde hair.

"Aren't you just the cutest" I teased, he chuckled

"Your hair is way to long" he commented, I rolled my eyes at him

"Your way to lo-" I cut myself off, but it was to late he already heard me. He raised an eyebrow at me through the mirror. I just put my hand on my forehead shaking my head.

"Is that why you haven't had sex with me?" He laughed. I wanted to jump out the window, how could I let that slip.

I'll be honest, I've me and nick have done just about everything. Oral sex, hand jobs, fingering. Only thing we haven't done that will ever e allowed is sex.

"All done" nick said handing me the brush then going to jump on my bed.

"Who all do you have to sleep with to win?" I suddenly asked sitting on the bed facing away from him.

"Win what?"

"The Virginity game" I turned to look at him now. He looked me in the eyes the looked away.

"You and Sophie" so if I let him sleep with me he'll go right for Sophie. He'll go right for my bestFriend. Nick grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes. "But I like this thing we have. I don't even want to win this year.. anymore. I still have next year" he said bitting his lip.