Chapter 23

Update time! isn't my greatest chapter.

Sophie's POV-

"Can I hang up now?" I asked, I've been on the phone with Dana for like 20 minutes.

"No. It's like 1 in the morning, freaks lurk at this time." I rolled my eyes

"Yeah well, maybe hanging up will get you here faster" I almost hung up but his voice caught me before I did.

"So what's going on? It will be less awkward or uncomfortable if you tell me over the phone" I could picture his smirk.

"I don't wanna tell you" he chuckled

"Princess I'm coming to pick you up at a random corner at 1AM. you better tell me" I smiled even though I didn't want to.

"Fine.." I took in a deep breath and thought over what I wanted to tell him "me and my mom got into a fight" i didn't give any details, because I don't trust Dana.

"Really. I thought you were almost murdered or something! Who freaks out about a fight with their parents!?" He sounded angry. I didn't care, he can make fun or whatever he wants, because I know what I'm crying about.

"Yeah just hurry up" I sounded defeated... I hate the way I sound, like I'm some weak little girl who is broken.

"Hey, cheer up prom queen" he chuckled then I heard a hunk and looked up to see Dana's car come to a stop at the curb. I hung up and walked over to the car, I tried pulling the door open but it was locked, the window went down and Dana grinned at me. "How much for a night?" I rolled my eyes at his stupid dirty mind.

"Unlock the door ass" he chuckled, I heard the click of the door unlocking and I got in, as soon as I sat down he leaned over and sniffed me "I don't know how often your around humans but we don't sniff each other" He pulled back and stared at me

"What happened? You look horrible and you smell the way you look" I shrugged not wanting to inform him

"Just drive" he stared at me a little longer

"You know, I'm getting really sick of you not telling me what's going on, I'm just gonna stop coming to the rescue" he snapped, I rolled my eyes and stared out the window like I always do, I noticed my reflection and gave a disgusted look, I look like crap on a bad day. My makeup was everywhere.

---------

When we walked in the house I heard loud music from the living room and guys laughing an talking.

"Is your dad home?" His dad scared the hell out of me to be honest.

"Nah, he went to Vegas with some friends" I nodded he gently nudged me forward to go ahead of him up the stairs... Of course when I turned around his eyes were glued to my butt.

"Where's your room?" I asked when I reached the hallway and didn't know where to go next.

"Keep walking princess" he put his hands on my hips and gently pushed me forward, I smacked his hands away of course.

We came to a door and he opened it for me. I walked in and looked around remembering when I was last here.

"Wanna take your clothes off" I glared at him.

"Im not having sex with you stupid!" He chuckled

"I MEANT wanna take your dirty clothes off? You have pasta and alcohol all over you prom queen" why does he call me prom queen?

"Oh... Yeah, could I take a shower too?" He nodded, he then threw red sweat pants and a grey t-shirt at me.

"Showers down stairs" he sat down on his bed as I headed out the door "you know if you want I'd be more then happy to give you company" I looked over my shoulder with a disgusted look