Chapter 45

Sorry for it being a day late buuuutttt update time!

Sophie's pov-

The next day Dana pretty much forced me to get up! It was like 8am and he pulls me up out the bed!

"Whhyy!" I whined shoving a pillow over my face

"Because I want to go jogging" I know he doesn't want me to go with him! I don't jog!

"Then go! I hope you jog off a bridge" I mumbled he grabbed my legs and yanked me out of the bed! I hit the floor with a thud

"Oh shit!" He laughed "my bad princess didn't think you were that light" I glared at him then stood up quickly

"Your an ass" he shrugged

"But you love me" I rolled my eyes

"Keep dreaming" he walked closer to me

"I'd love to. I'd get to kiss more often" my cheeks heated up

"You mean you can dream about zacks lips more?" I laughed he rolled his eyes

"Just grab some sweats from my dresser and let's go." He smirked then walked out of the room

I remember when he had that rule about game pieces wearing his clothes..  Does he want me to get the whore wear? To had!

I grabbed a pair of white sweat pants, my yellow sports bra and a gray zip up jacket.

I walked out of the room and down the hall, I looked down at the floor for some reason. Mate I kicked something but my eyes were directed at the floor when I ran into someone.

Yeah we all know how I have problems with balance so yeah I fell. I looked up at Ben, he just stared at me on the floor then started laughing.

"Wow. Thanks for the help Ben" he laughed while sticking his hand out for me to grab.

"You're welcome princess" I have him a look, because I hate Ben calling me that. Not only because it's like an insult from Dana but because.... Don't judge me for this! Because it's like mine and Dana's thing.. It only sounds right coming from him.

"Don't call me that" I snapped he backed up with his hands up in defense

"Whoa! Sorry." He chuckled I went to walk down the stairs and he grabbed my hand gently making me turn around to look at him "but if it makes a difference I don't call you princess just because Dana does" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah sure. Then why do you call me 'princess'?"

"Because you deserve to be treated like one" he let my hand go and walked to his room.

I was kinda.. Confused might be the best word for it.

I shook it off and walked to the bottom of the steps. I opened my mouth to tell Dana I was ready when I felt a peck to my cheek and someone grab my hand.

"ready?" Dana asked with a half smile.. Okay when I say I almost threw up I don't mean in a bad way! I almost threw up from the feeling of butterfly's in my stomach. I was ready to die.

Dana just kissed my cheek and held my hand I'm ready to die now, I can die happy.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

I am never Ever going jogging with Dana again!

First of all jogging is a slow run and fast walk!

Dana doesn't understand that! He full out sprints the whole fucking park! Literally he has been running circles around me for like 20 minutes!

I mean I'm proud of myself because I didn't stop to take a break or you know.. Kill over. I came to the decision that I was ready to stop!