Virginity Game

OKAY IM LETTING NEW READERs KNOW NOW SO BEFORE YOU START READING LET ME BE THE FIRST TO INFORM YOU THERE ARE SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THIS BOOK NEEDS SO MUCH EDITING AND IM TRYING TO DO THAT. I WROTE THIS WHEN I JUST GOT INTO HIGH SCHOOL AND MY WRITING IS IMMATURE AT THIS STAGE. IM TRYING TO EDIT IT SO PLEASE SAVE ME THE EMBARRASSMENT OF BEING A SPELLING NAZI AND TELLING ME HOW IMMATURE MY WRITING IS. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE!

I woke up from the sunshine hitting my face through my window. I groaned as I sat up in my bed, First day of school. I wasn't sure of which emotion I was feeling at the moment a mixture of nerves and excitement.

I got up and went into my bathroom to take a quick shower. When I stepped out the shower I took a long look in the mirror, I could barely see myself without my glasses.

I've come a long way since middle school.

I smiled looking at my Now straight and metal-less teeth. I placed the contacts in my eyes, I've become somewhat of a pro at it over the summer. My hair at the moment is curly light brown in contrast to my old dark curly hair. I turned my straightener on and straightened my hair, making my light brown hair fall down pass my shoulder blades.

I put my makeup on maybe a little more then needed, but I need to look my best. Everyone remembers me as the brace-face loser from last year. In everyones' book if you like to get good grades, have glasses and braces, you're ugly.

That's not me anymore.

I went into my closet full of the outrageously expensive clothes my mom had bought me over the summer. She's the whole reason I wanted to change. She got this new acting job and she's in this TV show, so we get our pictures taken a lot and I always looked like the ugly stepchild, when my mom looked absolutely perfect.

I put on white skinny jeans, My body has always been alright, I guess. I never felt like i needed to change my body in anyway. I have; what I think is an okay butt, I like my legs and a pretty toned stomach. i dont know how its still toned, i do absolutely zero amount of exercise.

My body was never really the problem, Everything else was! I put on a baby blue crop top, that showed off maybe an inch of my stomach then i threw on a white jacket.

After I was dressed, I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs. I was going to be late for the bus, I ran out the front door not bothering to see if my mom was here. My mom was probably in bed or went to a photo shoot so no 'goodbye' or 'have a nice day.' I stood at the bus stop by myself, no one gets on at my bus stop. It has been this way since... Well, forever.

The bus pulled up not to long after I got to the bus stop. I walked up the  steps and sat in the first open seat I saw. Okay, so even after my whole makeover, I'm still shy. I keep to myself and that might have something to do with why I don't have any real friends. Yeah, of course I have people I talk to in school, but I would never hangout with them after school.

When I exited the bus my stomach did a flip at the sight of the high school. I always heard about how freshman are treated like animals but i never was afraid till i stood outside of the school as a freshman. I began to walk up the steps into the school only thing running through my mind was; This was it. This is where you make yourself. The first impression can either make you or break you. This is my time.

I walked into the school, shyly I looked around at all the people in the hallway then quickly walked to my locker, which I had gotten during summer. I put my purse into it, I don't need a purse but the girls from middle school that seemed to be well known among everyone carried purses. When I walked into my homeroom I didn't even make eye contact with anyone as I took the seat in the very back.