Chapter 24

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAITING PERIOD! It made it worst that I left with such a cliff hanger! Buuuutt update time! I'm sorry if this is boring.. Sorry for spelling mistakes.

AND I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 1 thousand votes! That's amazing thankyou!

Dana's pov-

The whole time I was in the car with Sophie and even when she went to take her shower one thing was bothering me. It was actually pissing me off that it was bothering me.

What the fuck happened! And why the hell won't Sophie tell me! She never tells me! She calls and makes that noise.. I don't know why but when I hear her take in one of those shaky breaths- never mind- but all she has to do is make that noise and I'm on my way! Then she doesn't tell me shit!

"I shouldn't even care! Uh!" I let out my frustration on a paper weight that was on my tv stand, it was just a mini glass football. I threw it at the wall behind my couch, then I ran over and started pushing the pieces of glass off the back of the couch.

I stood in front of the couch checking for marks on my wall, I heard a cat screech and I turned my head to look over my shoulder.. Then Sophie tackled me.

I knew as soon as she yelled about slut wear little brother ben opened his fucking mouth. Yeah i only let my game pieces wear those clothes. I'm not gonna let them wear my good clothes now am I? That's a no no. Game pieces ARE NOT TO WEAR MY CLOTHES. Ever.

"You should get use to being on the bottom, I like to have control" I growled, while I started leaving tons of hot kisses along her neck.

It's true though, I'm never on the bottom some guys like it when girls ride them but when it's a virgin they don't know how to do that and if they do they want control. So my game pieces can stay on the bottom.

"I get the bed this time princess" I gave a suggestive grin "unless you wanna sleep with me?" She gave me a look the walked toward the door

"No thanks I think I'll go stay in bens bed tonight" as soon as the words left her mouth I climbed over my bed. MY game pieces sleeping in my brothers bed can I get a HELL NO. I grabbed her around her waist and threw her over my shoulder, and threw her onto the bed, it wasn't gently ether. I made sure I didn't hurt her.. And then I walked over to the couch to sleep yet another night.

"Are you seriously sleeping on the couch?" I didn't answer, I looked at the couch as I took my clothes off.. I'm the player! I don't give in to them!

I got on bed obviously scaring Sophie. She practically jumped to Canada.

I made her think I was never even thinking about sleeping on the couch for her. I need to start being mean and not caring, this whole thing is to much.

It was pitch black and I was staring at the darkness, I couldn't stop the words that left my mouth.

"What happened? Why were you drenched in alcohol and why was there food on you?" Damn it! She told me she didn't wanna talk about it. of course. Now leave it.. But no I couldn't "Tell ya what" I turned her so she was facing me now "if i talk about something I don't wanna talk about, then you have to tell me" WHAT. THE. FUCK?

"Okay.." Seriously.. Now she agrees?!

"Ok. Uh.. When I was 13 I almost killed ben on accident." I waited to hear what she had to say. When she said nothing I knew I had to explain more "we were arguing about something.. And he said something that got to me so I pushed him and I didn't know he was so close to the window"

"You pushed him through a window?" She asked shocked

"Yeah, it was a 2 story house but he went into a coma for a month and 8 days"