Chapter 37

Update time(:

Sophie's pov-

"Your girl?" I question once we passed the guys in the yard, he shrugged

"I had to get my point across some how" yeah I understand that but he could have said take your eyes off of HER, he didn't have to say my girl.

"I want to get drunk, I'll be back" Ben said with a wink toward me

"Be careful" I called out to him and turned around and playfully rolled his eyes

"Careful isn't fun" Dana and I laughed then we kinda just stood there.. I'm not much of the partier as you guys remember.

"So.. I'll go get a bottle of moon shine be right back princess" moon shine? That stuff can start cars

"Wait Dana-" he was already gone by this time, what he do teleport away?

I looked an awkward mess, everyone around me was dancing and drinking but I was just standing there looking around by myself.

After 20 minutes of Dana being gone I decided I'd go find him, I mean he's not the smartest person in the world. He probably got lost.

I pushed my way through a group of sweaty people grinding on each other.

"Dana?" I started calling for him because I didn't know where the alcohol was located. "Dana? Ben?" I remembers Ben also said he was going to get drinks

I gave up on finding them and went to a couch in the corner and started playing on my phone.

I was on my high score of candy crush when the couch shifted and somebody was sitting next to me.

"Hey soph" oh god

"Luke?" I pretty much flung myself to the other side of the couch, if Dana saw him and I airing next to each other he'd flip then Luke and Dana would fight. I really don't want that to happen.

"Why did you just like fly to the other side of the couch?" He laughed, I didn't find it funny.

"Why are you here?" He gave me a hurt look

"Why do you hate me so much" okay we're both asking questions and not getting any answers.

"I don't, it's just to much complications when I talk to you" he gave me a look

"But it's a fucking worry less wonderland with Dana? Yeah. Right." I rolled my eye and shook my head in annoyance, he just doesn't understand.. I don't even understand.

"It's a complicated situation" he chuckled

"Isn't that why you said you don't talk to me? It's to complicated?" I sighed and put my hand on my forehead in frustration

"Luke you just don't understand" I stood up "Dana won't let me talk to anyone else and he hasn't really talked to anyone ether" Luke stood up too

"Really? He hasn't tried anything with any other game pieces?" I shook my head "oh yeah? Then why's he over there with his tongue down Liz's throat?" I turned around and Luke was telling the truth on the dance floor Liz had her arms wrapped around Dana's neck and Dana arms were around her waste.

They were pretty much swallowing each others teeth.

Why did I have a sudden urge to cry? Why did I want to go punch Liz!?

My eyes started sting and i felt myself trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"You okay Sophie" Luke asked coming to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, that little action just broke me and the tears started falling.