Chapter 10

I'm doing Sophie's POV awhile, just till we get more into the game. enjoy everyone:)

• thank you for the lovely comments I wasn't going to update till next week but the amazing comments made me so happy in giving you an early update enjoy :)

Sophie *POV*

"Need help putting that on?" Dana asked. We just dropped off Liz, and now were on our way back school. I looked up from the bracelet in my hands and to Dana, I just wanted to throw it at him and tell him I don't want to be part of this stupid game!

"Not really." My tone was filled with annoyance, he chuckled we pulled into the parking lot were he parked the car, I got out quickly and mad a dash for the school doors.l I felt something grab my arm and pull me to a stop roughly. I turned and was chest to chest with Dana, he smirked down at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I pulled my arm from his grip.

"To my class!" He rolled his eyes as he watched me head toward the doors.

"Fine go ahead, hope you enjoy suspension!" He hollered as I garbed the door handle, I stopped, he's bluffing. I wanted to open the door just so I didn't do what he wanted, but I didn't want suspended, ugh! I stormed back over to him.

"What are you talking about?" his smirk grew.

"You can't go in that way princess," he grabbed my hand then I felt cold metal against my wrist I looked down to see he had token the bracelet and locked it onto my wrist. I glared at him, I didn't want that on!

"How do we go in then?" He smiled and pulled me by my wrist to the cafeteria doors, he opened it for me and motioned for me to enter.

"Lady's first," he smoothly said, I rolled my eyes. I started to head to my 7th period class, I missed two periods. "I'll meet you at your locker after school sweetheart," he said I went to answer him but he was already gone somewhere.

I got to my class and I was about to open the door when I stopped, if I walk in right now everyone will look at me like I'm some kind of freak for being late. Every eye will be on me...I can't handle attention like that! My face grew hot just from the thought.

I can't just stand out here though, I need to go to class. I swallowed hard and took a deep breathe, my heart was beating out of my chest. More people will be staring now that I have this bracelet on my wrist letting everyone know I'm in the virginity game, I twisted the door knob and walked in every eye In the class room landed on me.

My entire body grew hot and my mouth went dry, my heart was beating so hard I know everyone could see it hitting my chest.

"And you're late for what reason Miss West?" The teacher asked not at all happy with me I opened my mouth to speak but failed.

"I'm sorry," I said shyly then headed to the open seat neck to Luke. He smiled at me.

"I never got a text from you." he whispered, I smiled.

"Yeah I lost that paper, could you give it to me again?" I asked he nodded with a smirk.

"Sure, here." He handed me a piece of paper, I didn't open it because their was no need, I just folded it up some more and stuck it into my pocket.

Sooner then I thought, the bell rang and Luke was at my desk right away before I had a chance to stand to leave.

"So what do you say?" He asked I was obviously confused.

"Say about what?" He shook his head grinning at me, he so gorgeous.

"Read the paper and text me your answer" he said with a chuckle, I blushed. "So cute," he mumbled mostly to himself, but my cheeks burned redder at the comment. He exited the room then I followed he went the opposite direction I did. I walked down the crowded hallway but, I saw Dana standing right at my locker like he said. Just great.