Chapter 62

Update time

Twitch: imnotalex
Let him know your girl kaitlynn sent you

Sophie's pov-

I let Dana's hands travel because he quit for me. He really did it.. Or he's lying. He started kissing down my neck and I pulled away from him.

"Prove that you-"

"Love you? I'm about to" he whispered unbuttoning my pants I pushed his hands away

"No. That you really quit the game." He sat up and gave me a look filled with disappointment.

"You don't believe me?" I crossed my arms indicating I wanted proof.

"I just want proof" I said moving my body away from his to create space between us. He huffed with annoyance before a smile broke out onto his face. he moved toward me cupping my face before I could pull from his touch he placed his lips gently to mine in a sweet kiss.

"Here" he pulled back and reached into his pocket. He pulled his hand out and held his closed hand out to me, with his other hand he took mine and opened my hand so he could put something in it. He closed my hand around it. "This is my proof" I opened my hand to see a little silver key sitting in the palm of my hand.

"What's this go to?" I asked holding it up, he smirked then tapped my bracelet.

"You get to unlock your own bracelet and take it off" he smirked. He really quit. He's really done. I actually tamed a player, I won the virginity game.

I stuck the key into the a lot and unlocked the lips making the bracelet open. It fell to my bed and Dana picked it up.

"So what do I do with it now?" I asked taking the bracelet from his hands. His eyes met mine.

"Anything you won't" I got up and opened my window "are you gonna throw it?" He asked looking at me curiously hold the bracelet out the window.

"No, you are" I brought my arm back in and handed him the piece of jewelry. "Throw it as far as you can" I said standing behind him now, he extended his arm back then launched the Bracelet clear into the street.

"Good enough?" He asked turning to me, he put his hands on my hips and back me up slowly onto the bed.

"I suppose" I started to giggle as his hands went up ribs. Then he cupped my thighs and lifted me up so my legs were around his waste. He laid me on the bed with him over top of me. His lips connected to mine, my heart were beating out of my chest when his hands went to my jeans to pull them down.

"Wait.. I don't know if I'm ready" I quickly said Dana pulled from the kiss and looked at me

"Okay. We don't have to do anything right now. I'm not in a rush" he simply said. I relaxed now that I knew we didn't have to do anything right now. He connected our lips together again. He rolled us so I was straddling me.

"I thought you said you liked to be on the top?" I laughed,

"Your the only girl I'll let take control" he pulled me back down so our lips could meet again.

"I love you" I whispered against his lips

"I love you" he whispered back "so much" he does love me, doesn't he? I mean look what he's done for me.

My hands went up his shirt then I pulled it up over his head and threw it on the floor along with mine. I kissed down his neck and down his chest.

"Princess if your not gonna drive the car don't start it up" he groaned, I just laughed as I unbuttoned his pants, Dana grabbed my hand before I could pull his pants down "Sophie don't tease me"