Chapter 59

Update time. (Sorry if this chapter sucks)

Sophie's pov-

"Uh.. We should go talk somewhere more.. private?" I noticed he looked behind me where carter was probably listening.

"My room?" If he would have winked, smirked or said something inappropriate I would have pushed him right out my house. I like him he knows that and I'm not going to let him tease me.

I walked up the stairs first while he followed close behind, I opened my door and let him walk in then closed the door behind him.

"Don't try anything, or I'll kick you in your balls" I warned, he just smirked

"Well I don't know if I should just say this fast and get it over with.. Or just say it slow and sweetly" he sat down on my bed and stared at his hands. I just stood there awkwardly awaiting what he was going to say. "okay. You know how you said you liked me and I said it back but then I was like I can't date you because I'm-" I had to stop him from talking he was rambling.

"Dana" I said "your talking to fast" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"oh. Sorry" it's weird seeing Dana in this state. He's nervous and uncomfortable. Whatever he's going to say isn't easy for him to say. He stood up and took a step close to me. "I'm going to go with option two. Sophie.. I love you." Dana let out quickly. My mouth fell open, I was just staring at him.

Did he even really say that? No way. He's lying.

"You're lying. Your just trying to get in my pants, and that's a cruel way to do it! You know how much I care about you and your-" his lips crashed into mine shutting me up, my eyes automatically closed and I have into his kiss.

When he kisses me it like nothing I've ever felt before. It's good and bad feeling. This feeling is the cause of me finding out my feelings for Dana.

He pulled away but let his forehead rest against mine, both of us were breathing heavy and looking into each others eyes.

"Sophie Marie west. I. Love. You." He said slowly, looking into his eyes I could tell he was telling the truth. Dana loves me. DANA FUCKING VALENTINE L- got my name wrong.

"Wait did you just say Sophie Marie west?" I asked pulling my head away from him. He nodded

"My middle names not Marie. It's Nicole" I laughed, he chuckled

"Are you serious?" I nodded and we both started to crack up. "I can't believe I got your name wrong" i looked up while laughing at the same time, but our eyes met and both of us went to just a smile.

"By the way Dana" I quietly said putting my arms around his neck making him smirk while he put his arms around my waist.

"What?" Dana asked

"I think I love you too" I said leaning up to kiss him again but he pulled away

"I don't think I love you" my whole body went into shock "I KNOW I love you" he finished connecting our lips.

I pulled away from the kiss

"Does this mean you quit the game?" He rolled his eyes at my question

"I will" he said "does that mean your my girlfriend" when he said that I couldn't help but water up. He wants me to be his girlfriend! He wants to be in a relationship with me.

"Yes" I said hugging him around his waist, He rubbed my back. This couldn't have been a better day now. Dana Valentine,
The heartless player, has fallen for me. I tamed the untamable.