Chapter 26

Update time! Sorry for spelling mistakes!

McKinsey's pov*

after school zack drove me home, we've became okay. I don't trust him and I always have my guard up, but you know what they say, keep your friends close and the guy who's trying to take your virginity closer.

I texted Sophie because the conversation in the car was starting to get boring.

"So you hear about that fight between Dana and Luke?" Zack said looking over at me for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the road

"Hear about it? I saw it. It happened in my 1st period" I replied, Sophie texted back a hey.

"Wait! What happened? All Dana told me was that he punched Luke." He said we pulled into the drive way

"I don't really know what was said before Luke started yelling about how pathetic Dana was and something about him not being as great as he thinks. Then Dana was like 'if you can talk like a big boy, you can get knocked down like one" I said "then Dana punched Luke and jumped on top of him. It was crazy. Luke was bleeding, then Sophie stormed out after Dana." I was already opening the house door by the time I finished the story.

"Dana didn't say any of that" I shrugged

"Maybe it wasn't important to him?" Zack shook his head then shrugged

"I don't know.. Wanna.. Make out" he winked

"No...wanna.. Fall off a hill?" I mocked he rolled his eyes. Then i saw my parents and zacks parents all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" My parents smiled

"The Hanlons were so kind as to invite us to a dinner party, it's a couple hours from here so were just gonna get a hotel room." they hugged and kissed me then headed to the doors

"we will be back tomorrow morning, be good zack. You know the rules" Mrs.hanlon yelled at her pervert of a son.

"Yeah, we'll see" zack said back with a smirk, he went and sat on the couch, I on the other hand do not wanna be alone with this creep. I walked upstairs and went to Rena's room and knocked on the door, after no reply I opened the door and seen she wasn't there.. Great.

after a hour texting sophie and watching tv I decided I'd take a nap. I mean what else could I do.

I woke up thanks to loud ass music! I looked at the time on my phone 10:30! I got out of my bed and walked down the steps, even from the top I could see the crowd of people dancing.

Zack is throwing a party when his parents said they would be back tomorrow morning?? Hmm.. Respect.

I ran back up the stairs and got on new clothes, some sparkly gold shorts, a black tank and a see through jacket with gold hood and lining, to top off the outfit I put on black and gold high tops.

I walked down to the party, I admittedly noticed a couple of boys staring at me, none of them really caught my eye.

"Hey sleeping beauty" zack said putting his arm around my shoulders, it was actually kinda scary how much taller he was then me. "Welcome to the party" he smirked

"So nice of you to throw a party when your mom told you to be good" he chuckled

"Baby, I'm never good" he dropped his one eye down into a wink then handed me his cup "have some beer" I looked at it then shook my head

"Beers gross" he rolled his eyes

"Don't tell me your going all snobby on me?" I remember being called a snob and a preppy bitch, yeah that's when I was popular.. I'm not going back to that snobby girl.