Chapter 1

I grabbed McKinseys' arm and pulled her off to the side. She doesn't realize what she just did, I don't even know what she just did.

"What's the matter?" She asked at my reaction, "he's totally into you." I shook my head.

"I don't want him to be into me and neither do you!" Lies, he was the hottest guy ever of course I wanted him to want me!

"Why?" I pulled her so no one heard, the only place I could think of was the girls bathroom.

"Okay there's this game." McKinsey nodded, "and Dana and those other guys play it." McKinsey raised an eyebrow with an amused smile.

"So what?" She said. I shook my head putting my hands on her shoulder shaking her a little.

"It's called the virginity game!" Her eyes widened a little much like mine did, when Rena told me about the game. I explained everything and how they win.

"Omg! They force you to have sex with them?!" She asked fear clear on her features.

"I think it's your choice, but every year at least 3 girls give in to them." McKinsey shook her head with disgust.

"I wouldn't. I'm to smart for that." She said flicking her long hair over her shoulder. I resisted the urge to roll
My eyes as we walked out the bathroom.

"I'm sure the other girls said that too." I laughed, she pushed me gently and I pushed her back. It's weird McKinsey Norwel is my friend? Is that what she is? My friend?

----------

The next day; in first period the teacher paired us up into partners, it was an uneven amount so I ended up without a partner, till in walked Dana. His gorgeous smile seemed to brighten the whole room.

"Oh look who decided to show up. Miss West, looks like you have a partner after all, my apologizes for who it ended up being." Dana rolled his eyes at the teachers remark but a smirk grew when his eyes landed on me. He took his regular seat in front of me but he sat backwards on the chair.

"Hey sweetheart." He said, I tried to hide the blush by looking down to the paper, curse my shyness. After about ten minutes of me working and him awkwardly staring at me he spoke. "You should come to this party Saturday." I looked up at him.

"T-there's already a party? School just started." I quietly said. Nervousness caught my tongue and he chuckled.

"If you know the right people, there's always a party somewhere. So will you come?" I looked around the room debating.

"What time?" I asked and he smirked.

"Starts at 11:30." I nodded waiting to hear what time it ended but he never finished, which meant there was no ending time. It was a high school party all-night kind of party. "Sooo, what do ya say?"

"I probably wouldn't be allowed to come." I say embarrassingly

"Your so adorable, just sneak out sweetheart." He chuckled. Sneak out? My mom's an actor. Paparazzi could be hiding anywhere and you want me to sneak out? He has no idea how hard that would be.

"Uh." I begin still trying to find away to decline. He tilted his head to the side  waiting for my answer, he's So.Freaking.Hot. "Fine." I said and he grinned. The bell rang and he stood up quickly.

"I'll give you more details later sweetheart, catch ya when I catch ya," He winked, than walked out of the class room. He winks to much for my liking it's beginning to make me uneven and Does he not remember my name or something? Sweetheart this, sweetheart that.

"What was that?" McKinsey asked, walking up beside me.

"That was me being invited to my first high school party, will you come with?" She pretended to think.