Chapter 22

Update time! Okay sorry about the grammar, I rushed to get this one up for you guys! It's gonna be kinda boring but it gets a little more crazy at the end.

•••••••••••••••

Sophie's pov-

The next morning, I woke up late, so I had to quickly jump in the shower straighten my hair WHILE doing my makeup, I will never be seen by anyone outside my family without makeup on.. Ever. I ran from the bathroom to the closet.

I put on a floral peplum tanktop, Bardot Miami crop jeans and pink ballet flats. I left my hair down and put on a gray sweater. (Yeah I decided to put some detail of what exactly she's wearing)

I ran down the steps nearly killing myself when I I thought there was another step and I hulk stomped.

"Mom?" I yelled no reply, surprising, by now you guys know that every morning when I go to school my mom is always already gone. Now normally this wouldn't even bother me but the simple fact that she was having sex or whatever last night while I WAS DOWN THE HALL kinda irritates me, when I got grounded for having a boy over.

I walked out my house and went to walk down the side walk when A voice called out my name, I looked across the street where I seen a car..

Oh god.

"Hey Sophie" he grinned running over to me I started walking faster but he just walked beside me at the same speed "okay I know I messed up-"

"You messed up bad Luke" I snapped he huffed and ran his fingers through his hair

"I know I'm sorry! It wasn't really me. I was drinking.. I'm sorry I even drank alcohol with you" he pleaded I shook my head and  kept walking. I heard him groan then he jumped infront of me causing me to jump back so I didn't run into him. I moved to the side to try and go passed him but he blocked me.

"Move" I hissed he gave me a sad look

"Sophie I'm sorry, I'm going to quit drinking I promise I need help" he pleaded I shook my head and attempted to pass him again but AGAIN.. I failed "I need you!" He said his hands gripped my shoulders gently I rolled my eyes and smacked his hands off my shoulders after a minute.

"Okay maybe you should get out of my way before something happens and someone "accidentally" gets pushed In front of a car. By "someone" I mean you" he stared at me then huffed and reluctantly moved from my way.

I walked away, knowing he was staring at me.. He seemed like such a nice guy.. He's so cute, whys he have to be a low life asshole!

---
I was at my locker when I felt someone behind me, I turned around and McKinsey was standing there.

"Why did you get grounded" she asked crossing her arms

"Because after you guys left I made Dana stay and clean up. We got into an argument and I told him to leave! a few minutes later a demon in mother form comes in and starts yelling about me "disobeying her rules" and how "I could be pregnant" so I told her I wasn't a fucking clone of her and I wasn't going to follow in her footsteps. That pretty much earned me two weeks of being grounded" I explained, we were now walking into the class room.

"Wow.. That's crazy! She doesn't even understand what we go through everyday! Should you tell her about the game?" McKinsey asked

"What! No! She would flip and probably press charges on the boys. They deserve to have they're game taken down, not their entire life's." she shrugged

"I guess but wouldn't that be awake up call" she laughed I shook my head I swear Dana, zack and nick are so lucky I'm not half as mean as McKinsey.. They would be in jail by now if I was.