Chapter 6

Chapter 6
hey hey guys download twitch if you don't have it and come watch and follow me and my hunny imnotalex and let him know kaitlynn sent you. ❤️❤️😜
Sophie's *POV*

I walked back into the house and my mom was on the staircase, she looked at me with her arms crossed.

"I know I'm not here all the time, but you don't just get to do whatever you want. No boys in the house while I'm not home. No boys coming over after 7:00. No sitting on boys laps. No going in your room with boys. No-"

"Mom, I get it, no boys." I groaned as I walked passed her. She gently nudged my arm

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other," she said. I nodded and walked up the rest of the stairs. When I got to the top, my mom was right behind me. "But he was cute." I looked at her like she was crazy. He wasn't 'cute'! Dana Valentine was gorgeous, but he was to big of a risk.

"Night mom," I said with a smile while shaking my head.

-------------------

I woke the next morning and quickly got dressed. I brushed out my hair and pulled it into a wavy ponytail. To finish my hair off I put a diamond incrested headband on.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise my mom Wasn't there (Just kidding not a surprise). I rolled my eyes at the cleaning lady my mom hired to do the work around the house since she is never here. She was trying to get me to sit down to eat breakfast but I walked out the door ignoring her request. I walked down the street to the bus stop, when I saw a silver sports car parked only a few feet from the bus stop that I haven't reached yet.

The music from the car was so loud that the bass was shaking me from all the way over here. Who really listens to music that loud? Are they planning to be deaf by soon? Then the driver side door opened and out stepped of course...

Dana.

"Hey babe," he said waving to me as he made his way over. I started to walk faster to the bus stop but he ran over and cut me off.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. He gave me a smirk and his eyes seemed to be focused on something. "What?" I asked backing away a little noticing his state on something on me, which honestly made me a little self conscious.

"Just it's nice to see my mark hasn't faded away yet," he said reaching out to touch my neck but I smacked his hand away.

"What the hell are you talking about ?" I snapped.

"Nothing, come on." He said with a chuckle as he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"Um no," I said as I tried to make my way to the bus stop but again he stood in my way. he rolled his eyes with obvious annoyance.

"I'll take you to school." He said with a tone that stated the obvious annoyance as well. I went to go around him, when my body was lifted from the ground and over a shoulder. Fucking Dana!

I was placed in his car. He put the seat belt on me but I was pushing it away and trying to snatch it from his hand so he could get away from me.

"I can buckle my own seat belt!" I snapped. He gave a smug smirk.

"Yeah, I just wanted a reason for my head to be this close to your breasts." I looked down to see his head was practically placed on my chest and I pushed his head away. He chuckled as he went around the car to his seat.

I had to admit this was a nice car. It smelled of axe; my favorite kind at that. I don't know what it's called, but this kind of axe just smells good on guys.