Chapter 7

McKinsey's *POV*

Zack smirked at my demand, "no sorry babe, I don't think I can." I growled and he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath then leaned up to my ear, "you may not know this but when girls growl, it turns me on." He whispered then nibbled on my ear a little before I pushed him away, I finally got out of this stupid bed with this stupid head!

"Now if you would please leave MY room so I could get ready for school that would be great," I said with a fake sweet voice just to try and get him to leave.

He laid on my bed with both arms behind his head and smiled at me annoyingly - it was a very cute smile- but non the less annoying.

"No one's stopping you from getting ready," he said with a grin and I just glared at him.

"Um I have to get dressed. So, leave." He looked at me with amusement.

"Babe, I've listened to much louder and naggier girls then you tell me to do something, take my mother for instants- and I still don't listen." He was now up and walking closer to me. "So you can ask and tell me what to do all you want but hunny I'm never gonna listen," he finished as his chest was almost touching mine and I could feel his breath on my lips as I looked up at his face.

What could I say to that? I wanted to step away from him but I wasn't sure how to, what would he do?

"I-I have to get ready,"I said he tilted his head with an amused smile, "a-and so do you." he nodded with a chuckle.

"Sure, I'll drive us to school," he said his lips only a inch from mine. I swear I felt them brush mine as he said that. When I thought he was going to kiss me, I clenched my fist and was ready to start swinging, but instead of kissing me walked passed me bumping me so I almost lost my balance.

I got dressed quickly not wanting to be late for school, which I probably all ready am.

I braided my hair down my shoulder and put a few clips to keep the stray hairs down, then I walked downstairs to see Zack waiting on the couch, he turned and looked at me. I was wearing some sweats, a tank top and a jacket.

"Don't you look comfy today?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." He got up and led me to the car we got in then we drove off, it was kinda silent in the car just some music playing. After about fifteen minutes of driving, I started paying attention to where we were, and it doesn't take fifteen minutes to get to the school.

"Where are we?!" I asked seeing only trees on around us, he chuckled to himself.

"We're just gonna pick up a friend, don't worry babe." I look at him.

"Zack!-"

"Shh babe, I need to focus on the road, you don't wanna crash now do ya?" He joked winking at me then returning his gaze to the road.

We pulled into a drive way and he smirked at me as I leaned my back against the window, what I really wanted to do is to repeatedly beat my head off on the window till I lose consciousness, but I decided against that idea.

When I looked up from the window I saw a girl in white super short shorts. Her body was a gorgeous glowing color and her legs were super skinny but her butt hung pretty much out of these shorts she had a low cut pretty blue colored low cut shirt and a white tank top. Her hair was a reddish brown with blonde streaks.

She was really pretty, she smiled and waved at Zack then glared at me.

"Who's that?" I asked looking at Zack, he smirked at me.

"Your team mate." I let my mouth fall open a little the girl opened Zack's door and he stepped out giving her a hug and a kiss on the side of her lips then moved the seat up to let her in.

"Babe, this is Becka, Becka this is babe." I glared at him and I felt the same glare at me from Becka, "okay fine, Becka this is McKinsey."

The rest of the car ride to school was quite, we already missed home room, first period and half of second.

We pulled into the parking lot and as soon as the car stopped I stepped out of the car practically running to the entrance when I felt a hand close around my wrist and pull me to stop, Zack had his hand in Becka's and he pulled me under his arm as we entered the school.

"Zack, could you do me a favor?" I said, he smirked down at me.

"Kiss you? Gladly," he leaned in and I flicked him in his head.

"No, get your arm off of me." He chuckled the bell just rang for 4th period which I have gym! Oh yay..

Zack kissed Becka and it wasn't like a little peck. No, they were literally going at it! His hand was making its way up her shirt and everything, are we even sure she's a freshman? Or a Virgin?

"I'm not sure either," Zack said as we were walking now. Did I say that out loud? My bad.

"Well bye!" I said trying to lose him in the crowd but he stuck by me.

"Where ya going?"

"Freshman gym class. What a shame your not a freshman, bye." I said with a fake sweet smile, this time I did lose him in the crowd.

-------

In gym, I went into the locker room put on my white short shorts that say PINK in pink on the back and my white sports bra and my pink cut off.

I walked out the room with the other girls when I seen a couple guys staring at me with lustful eyes.

I put up a confident smile and keep walking, after I ran my mile- btw I finished before everyone else- I sat down in the grass and caught my breath when I felt a body next to me. I looked over to see a very very attractive guy. He had dark hair that fell onto his fore head dark green eyes tan skin and he had a shirt off, showing his very toned stomach.

"Hi," he said with a cute smile. I smiled back, I had to admit that he made me a little nervous.

"Hi yourself," I flirted leaning closer to him so my hand was next to his as I leaned back on my arms.

"I'm Allen and your cute," I blushed a little.

"I'm McKinsey and I guess I'm cute," I smiled he chuckled.

"Yes-"

I felt another body sit next to me, I looked at the guy. He had brown short hair that was spiked up, he was cute but there's a really hot guy trying to talk to me.

"Um hey," I said awkwardly to the new dude.

"Yeah Allen hi, you can go, she has a boyfriend." I looked at this kid like he just stabbed me.

Allen got up, waved awkwardly, then walked away.

"What the hell?! I don't have a boyfriend!" The guy smirked.

"I'm Marcus, and I am Zack's apprentice. My job is to make sure no guys touch, talk, or look at you." Marcus smiled with a glint of mischief.

What am I, someone's property?

•••••••••••••••

Tell me what you think? Comment vote(:

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004