Chapter 43

Update time sorry for it being a day late

Sophie's pov-

My lips made contact with his and he froze, he didn't pull away and he didn't kiss back. I was about to pull away humiliated that he didn't kiss back, his hand went to cup my face and pressed his lips fully onto mine.

When he kissed me back butterfly's raced around my stomach and I can't even began to put the feeling into words. The world could end right now and I feel like we would be the only two standing.

This is the best feeling in the world. Just as good as the feeling is it's also the worst.

I like Dana. A lot obviously. If I feel like this just because of a kiss, I get sick just watching him walk out with another girl, I miss him when he's not around me, I turn guys down because i don't want him to get mad.

I like Dana. There is no way around it... I like Dana, a virginity game player. He created a game about taking girls Virginity. How did I fall for him? It doesn't make sense.

Dana pulled back, I was just kinda hypnotized by the kiss my eyes were closed for another few seconds before they fluttered up to met Dana's brown eyes.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, I just looked at him.

Then I walked around him down the street.

"Prom queen" he said grabbing my arm spinning me around to face him "what's wrong?" I shrugged, I was mad and scared and happy.

"I don't know!" My voice cracked and tears threatened to spill from my eyes. Dana has an effect of me that causes me to get emotional, granted the feeling is normally anger.

"Why are you crying?" Dana asked smoothing down my hair soothingly

"I don't know. I'm a girl. Sometimes we cry for no reason" I cried. he picked me up bridal style "put me down! I hate being picked up" I cried out he shook his head and kept walking.

He put me in the car and we drove off

"Where are we going?" I asked after I calmed down

"Oh you stopped crying now?" He asked with a smirk I shrugged

"the feeling passed" he shook his head and laughed

"Your one complicated girl you know that" he said causing me to look at him.

"Yea well you didn't exactly come with instructions either"

"Well your a lot more complicated then I am" he said back, is he serious right now. I'm more complicated?

Sometimes he acts like he's likes me an he actually cares then he completely changes his mind and is the player in the virginity game again, I don't know which Dana valentine I'll get when I'm with him.

"I'm more complicated?!" I snapped he didn't even seem to be effected by me yelling at him, he's just so use to it. "Your the one who acts like the sweetest guy in the world one minute then the jackass player from the virginity game the next!" He rolled his eyes "don't roll your fucking eyes! You know it's true" he cracked a smile then looked over at me

"You make me complicated." Was all he had to say, what's that even suppose to mean.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We pulled up to my house and that's when I remember I was staying with McKinsey! I totally left her at the game.

"Shit" I cursed as I pulled my phone out "I forgot I was staying with McKinsey" Dana snatched my phone from my hands when I tried to text McKinsey to apologize for my leaving.