Bonus chapter

Epilogue in more detail-

Currently Sophie was sitting at a lunch table alone. She was in a text fight with Dana about her going out with McKinsey for the weekend.

It has been about 6 months into her junior year and those 6 months have been constant fight with Dana. Since he seemed to have trust issues with Sophie because hes so far away in college.

To: Boyfriend
She's my best friend, if I want to hang out with her I'm going to!

From: boyfriend
No. When you go out with her you always get drunk. I don't want you going out grinding on some guy or something. Fuck that if you go we're done.

To: boyfriend
You're so mature threatening to break up with me Bc I want to go out with my BEST FRIEND. Grow up Dana.

From: boyfriend
It doesn't make you anymore mature that your telling me to grow up. In fact you're dating me, which makes you just as immature. Hbu grow up Sophie.

Sophie slammed her phone on the table and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Whoa trouble in the land of love?" Ben asked as he sat down next to Sophie.

"You're brother is a dick head" Sophie stated to Ben, making him laugh.

"Yeah and? He's always been one. You chose to date him" Ben laughed

"What's going on with you in Dana?" McKinsey asked siting down next Sophie as well coming into the conversation.

"He doesn't want me going to the party with you" Sophie said, McKinsey rolled her eyes

"Well at least you have a boyfriend" McKinsey said frowning. Her and nick had just broke up a couple days ago.

"Oh shut up. You know he'll drive out here this weekend " Ben commented, McKinsey smiled knowing..well hoping- it would be like every other time they have broken up but sometimes she thinks that he really might be done with her.

"Maybe" McKinsey counted

"No, not maybe. He will and we all know it" Sophie said

Marcus and Luke came over to join the table as well. This was the pack. Even though Sophie hates the virginity game her best guy friends are all apart of it.

"Hey gu-" Luke was cut off by Sophie phone ringing

"Hello?" Sophie answered

"I just got out of class" he said like they weren't just fighting.

"I don't care. You're an ass" Sophie said.

"Why do you want to go to this party so bad!?" Dana yelled "is someone there you want to see, you're other boyfriend" Dana added. Sophie rolled her eyes

"Oh my god" Sophie said with annoyance, Ben and everyone continued on with a conversation about something.

"Where are you?" Dana asked trying to listen on the background voices

"Lunch" Sophie replied

"With?" Dana was getting more and more mad. He knew who was near her and he hated it.

"McKinsey.." Sophie trailed off on purpose.

"And?!" Dana yelled

"Ben, Luke and Marcus" Sophie said knowing this would cause a giant argument. He was always pissed off when Sophie was around Ben or Luke. Sophie understood about Luke, Dana hates him but he even gets mad about Ben. Dana knows Sophie and Ben are good friend! And that's his brother! why would he get all pissed off about her being Around him.