Chapter 42

Update time

Sophie's pov-

I walked down the stairs and noticed my mom standing Infront of the door with her arms crossed.

Here we go.

"Mom.." She gave me that disappointed mom look.

"Sophie, I know you dad made mistakes but he's trying to make up for everything with us. He wants to be in our life's" I raised an eyebrow and laughed alittle

"Make up to US? OUR life's? Last I checked he left me because of you. If your going to let him into your life dont try and use me to keep him there" I walked passed her "I'm
Going to the game, I'll probably stay at McKinsey's" she didn't even say anything she just walked away as I closed the door.

I know I was a little to harsh, but most of my life my dad hasn't been here. I convinced myself that he didn't even really exist.. Or that he died. Just because that would be easier to take in then the simple fact that he just hasn't bothered to contact or come see me in like 10 years.

~•~•~•~••|•|•|•|•|•

Zack and McKinsey came to pick me up like a block away from my house.

McKinsey kinda confuses me.

one minute I think she trying to be with or trick nick into liking her, then it's Luke then she try's Dana out. She tried to get Ben that one time and then all the way back to Zack.

"So I heard I wouldn't have only one beautiful girl staying at my house tonight." McKinsey laughed and looked back at me, I had a small smile but I know he's only flirting because Dana's not here to stop it and soon the game will go up a couple levels.

None of the boys have said or acted to much different yet, to be honest I'm a bit scared about The whole new level virginity game.

"Your right you'll have McKinsey and Rena at your house" I joked, I know I'm not ugly.. But I wouldn't consider myself beautiful. I'm average. Not to much to see, just average.

"Rena.. Ew." He joked with a laugh all siblings are mean to each other "I'll also have you correct?" I nodded and I saw him looking at me throw the mirror in the car "then I'll have two beautiful girls and my troll sister" the car filled with laughter.

•••••••

We finally got to the game McKinney and I quickly got out the car and ran to the entrance. We got a stamp on our hands then walked in, we seen everyone. I wasn't the only one who went all out, McKinsey was kinda dressed up in sporty clothes.

She had yellow shorts a blue tank top and a black jacket, with black socks and Her hair was straight.

"So where is he?" I asked out loud to myself

"Who?" I felt a arm sling over my shoulders and I was pulled into someone's side. Nick.

"Not you" I pushed him away and I saw McKinney quickly grab his arm and pull him beside her.

"Who then? Dana" he smirked I gave him an annoyed look

"Only because I know he's lying about playing in the game tonight." Nick laughed

"He is playing though" I looked at him again

"He is not playing. He isn't in shape, he doesn't know the plays he'll get killed out there" nick shrugged and I saw Zack running over to us.

~•~•~•|•|•|•|•|••|•|•

So after our whole group got there we went onto the bleachers close enough to this big like fan group to look apart of it but far enough away to not have to cheer and scream.