Chapter 14

I'm updating early because it's one directions birthday and we got 'Best Song Ever' the vevo record for most views in 24 hours. I watched that video over 300 times. But, here it is! A long chapter. You're welcome everyone. Enjoy :)

Sophie's POV

Nick easily pulled me to my feet, that grin still in it's place.

"Sorry about that," he said. I smiled, kind of annoyed, as I picked my phone up and put it into my pocket

"It's fine," my tone was ruder than I had intended for it to be. He frowned as he walked with me.

"So, are you doing anything on Friday?" I looked at him with a weird expression on my face. Wasn't there some kind of rule about him asking out another guys... girl? Whatever, I had plans, so it didn't matter.

"Actually, yes I am," he raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Do tell... If you don't mind," he said with a smile. A real smile, not a smirk.

"Uh...," I didn't know if I should say where I was going. "A friend's house," I lied. But technically, I was going to a friend's house. Luke was a friend.

"Interesting... Anyone I know?" He was being kind of nosy.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said, my class was only a foot away. He looked extra interested in my jacket sleeve.

"Hmm.... How about Saturday? I'm thinking about having a party," I shook my head. I had a sleep over, and even if I didn't have the sleep over, I wouldn't want to go to parties back to back. I'm not really a party kind of person.

"No, I'm good. Thanks, though." I went to walk into the class.

"Come on, how about Sunday? No party. Just a movie or something?" I huffed.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I definitely wouldn't think about it. Nick was obviously the nicest of the 3 game players, and he seemed the less likely to play a girl. He probably takes time to get to know his girls, but he's still a player and co-creator of this fucked up game, which makes him guilty, too.

"Okay. Catch ya later west," He smiled. I nodded then went and took my seat. I looked up and noticed Luke smiling up at me.

"Hey Sophie," his smile was so adorable. I wanted to faint right there.

"H-hi Luke," I stuttered. Damn my stupid nervousness.

"Hey, you never texted me back?" I nodded, remembering running into Nick and dropping my phone.

"Oh sorry, something happened and I couldn't text you back," he nodded with understanding eyes. His eyes... Can he not look at me like that? I can't breathe!

"It's cool. So, what do you say? I'll pick you up around 9:30?" Again, I didn't want his mom to come and pick me up. That's just awkward and embarrassing for both of us...

"Sure." I said politely.

What the fuck!

No.

Stop!

Cancel!

Tell him nevermind!

The voice at the back of my head kept warning me.

"Great. We could go out to eat before too," he said.

Nope.

Absolutely not!

You're not having his mom tag along on a date!