Chapter 9

Virginity Game

Sophie's *POV*

The blonde girl was almost the same height as me, but she stood a little shorter. She had bright green eyes and a bright smile, she seemed so innocent. She had blue shorts on and a white tank top with sparkles.

"Hey Liz, this is Sophie." He pulled his body from mine and put his arm around me, I glared up at him but smiled at this girl, I noticed the two dark bruises on her neck, same position as mine are. This must be my team mate.

"You two should get to know each other, I'll be right back." He walked into the other room and Liz smiled at me again she walked closer.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hi, so I haven't seen you at my school before..." I said trying to end this awkward silence.

"Yeah I don't go to public school, I'm home schooled," she was so bubbly and sweet.

"Oh, how did you get put into this game then?" Liz frowned.

"My sister was apart of this game last year and she lost her virginity to Dana, but he noticed me on his way out, he asked me how old I was and I told him 14. He said 'oh good, see ya next year' and well here I am," she explained. I shook my head at the story, he targeted a little 14 year old.

"You two find something interesting to talk about?" Dana asked returning to the room, I looked around the house. Why are we here?

"No, actually we were just talking about you. Can we leave now?" I asked my voiced laced with annoyance, Dana laughed.

"Sure lets go sweetheart," he put his arm around my shoulder and I tried to shrug it off but it was no use he just squeezed me into his side even more. He put his hand on Liz's lower back and pulled us from this house. We got into the car, Liz slide into the car first right next to Dana then I got in next to her. Since his car had no backseat.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm starving," Dana said then he looked over at Liz. "Unless you would like to give me something to eat," he smirked at our disgusted faces because of his inappropriate remark.

"Let's go get something," Liz said disgusted. Dana chuckled then we pulled into a fast food place. So classy Dana way to win us over. -__-

We got out the car and I walked ahead of Liz and Dana, when I turned around I noticed he held her back to his chest as he walked and was whispering in her ear, she didn't look at all happy with his actions. I rolled my eyes at him then walked in when I saw nick, he smiled at me. I gave a slight confused smile back then I noticed the two girls next to him.

The one girl was a lot prettier, she had dark brown hair that fell just to her shoulders, she had a light amount of makeup on big brown eyes and she was wearing blue jeans and a white hoodie, the other had dark red hair that fell to her mid back she had green eyes and she was wearing a crop top and some black shorts.

"Nick! Hey," Dana said as he walked in. As he passed me he made sure to lay his hand on my butt and pat once before completely passing, I glared at him all I got in return was a wink. Liz and I walked over to the table next to Nick's.

I'm guessing those are his game pieces. Nick eye'd me and Liz letting his eyes search every inch of our body's, pretty much undressing us with his mind. I shifted my position uncomfortably.

He smirked, I looked to see Dana seemed to be doing the same thing to the girls Nick was with. What were they doing? Was this part of the game or something checking out the opponents game pieces?

"This is Bay and this is Emma," Nick introduced. I smiled at the girls and they both smiled back politely, they seem like nice girls too. What do these guys do, go out and find the most innocent girls possible and drag them into their game? I noticed Bay and Emma had one hickey on their neck, on the opposite side of mine.