Chapter 58

Update time!

Sophie's pov-

I was so made I started crying. I needed to just go home. I walked to the nurses office. Pretending to he sim was the easiest way to get out of school without skipping, which I've done way to much.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" The nurse asked concerned

"My stomach hurts and I have a headache" those were the best excuses. You can't really check if someone's stomach is hurting or if someone has a headache. Only they know if they do or don't.

"Do you want to call home?" I nodded she handed me the school phone. I called my mom

"Hello?" She answered

"Mom. I'm sick I need you to come get me from school" I didn't even put up the sick voice.

"I can't I'm at work. Call your dad" I groaned.

"Mom do you really expect me to rely on a man who left me for like 10 years." My mom didn't sound to happy with my statement.

"Sophie. Stop. Your acting like a brat! Okay he wasn't here for you then but he is now!" I rolled my eyes FOR NOW!

"K bye" I hung up. I looked at the phone in my hands debating wether to call my dad or not.

"They didn't answer" the nurse asked as I walked from the room.

"No. I'm just gonna sick it out at school" if rather be in school then be home with my dad.

"Okay if you get sick furring the day just come back" I nodded and walked to class.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~

"Dana" I said walking up beside him. It seems like I haven't seen him all day. I've missed him, he probably the only person who can make my day
better.

He acted like I wasn't beside him, like he didn't hear me!

"Dana?" I asked again with confusion. He didn't reply nor did he even look over at me. First Ben! Now Dana. "Listen" I grabbed his arm making him stop "I've had a really bad day. You can't ignore me! I need you." I needed him to make me feel better, To make everything better. I needed him to say something stupid but is the cutest thing ever just so I can roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"You think you've had a bad day? Try living my life today" he mumbled pulling his arm from my hand.

"What's wrong?" He shook his head.

"Your what's wrong." He snapped at me. "You came into my life with your pretty eyes and long eyelashes. Your stupid nervous habits and your cute attitude! You ruined my life" I stared into his eyes as he snapped at me, and I was completely shocked when I saw his eyes water up.

"Wh-"

"Don't talk. Your stupid speeches about the game and how disgusting it is, you standing your ground! You not falling for my bastard act! You crying to me! You ruined everything. You ruined him." My own eyes began to water at his words.

"Who?" I questioned. My heart was beating 100 times a minute. Is he talking about Ben.

"The heartless bastard. You ruined him. The virginity game creator, the player. You ruined him. Everything he worked for everything he wanted. You ruined it." Tears slipped from my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

"I didn't mean-" he cut me off again

"Yes you did. You wanted to take down the players and if you couldn't take us all down you wanted Me to go down alone. You did it. You crushed me." His hand quickly went up to his eyes to wipe away the tear that slipped out.