Chapter 33

Update time!  early! Sorry for it being boring, rushed and filler chapter! Next will be better and more exciting

Sophie's pov-

I just couldn't wrap my head around it, why was she texting Dana? Is this part of her plan? If so it was a complete immature act and will be sure to get her in trouble.

She's in over her head if she believes she can trick Dana into whatever she's trying to trick him into.

I didn't want to be mad at McKinsey but every time I looked at the text: I did this multiple times, trust me: I just pictured her and Dana kissing or holding hands and- well no ill stop there.

McKinsey thinks she's doing what's right but honestly she's digging her self a hole she won't be able to climb out of once she's deep enough.

I put the phone down and laid down. Should I delete the text? Should I text her. It Dana's phone, and it's McKinsey stupid self getting into this.

I turned so I was facing away from Dana.

She so stupid.

----------------

The next morning I was determined to go to school! I needed to go, I've missed far to many days already.

I heard Dana's alarm that I had set last night before I went to sleep, go off.

"Why is that damn thing going off" Dana's voice was far to close for my liking, I opened my eyes and turned to see him snuggled up to me.

"Dana! Get off" I groaned pushing his head away from me he squeezed my body and pulled himself tightly against me while letting a very very attractive chuckle slip out. "Seriously get off, I need to get up for school"

"I'm not going to school" he mumbled, he is quit stupid.

"Ok. Well I am" he smirked as he pulled away and sat up on his elbows watching me walk over to the door

"Well I kinda just assumed you stayed home if I did" I turned to look at him and laughed

"You wish you were that important" he chuckled and got off the bed and stretched

"You were cuter when I thought that's why you were staying home" I laughed then walked down the hall to bens room, my suit case was still in there from the first night.

I walked in not bothering to knock because he was probably sleeping.

"Sophie?!" Ben yelled as he desperately tried covering his junk. He was fully naked in front of me, He had absolutely nothing on and was in plain view.

"Ahh! no. Oh god" I quickly covered my eyes and turned around, I tried walking out the room but my eyes were still covered and I ran into the wall  "I'm so sorry!" I yelled running into the hallway

"Sophie what's wrong?" Dana came running to my way, I now had my hands from my eyes. Ben was stuck in my Brain.

"Uh.. I.. Uh.. Oh god!" He looked into bens room and I assume Ben was in the middle of putting clothes on.

"Dude! You know to lock your damn door when your getting naked!" Dana yelled Ben came to the door

"I didn't know she was gonna come in! And since when is that a rule!?" Ben yelled back

"Since now" Dana growled

"You should have knocked soph" Ben winked, Dana glared at him

"Listen mini me get dressed or we'll be late for school" Ben face actually looked a lot better then yesterday, the swelling and bruising had gone down, he had a black eye and that bandage on his nose but other then that he looked normal.