Chapter 29

Early update!!!
So update time!! This is long too your welcome babes! Sorry for mistakes!
**** before you read*****
A lot of people are asking about Dana's name and saying its stupid and stuff!so here's how I got it!

my friend was telling me about her friend Dana she likes and at first I too was like Dana? A guys name? Yeah right. But then I started to like it and now I love it! It's a unique name, and I like it, and most people have already warmed up to it.

Anyways read on!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sophie's pov-

"Cool with me" I turned around and saw Ben standing behind me with a cheeky grin, I smiled

"Thanks, looks like everything's settled" I looked over my shoulder at Dana, I couldn't help but laugh at his expression

"Yeah no" Dana said walking over so he was now in between Ben and I "not happening" Dana looked at Ben and glared

"Awe, your not jealous now are you Dana?" I asked with a sweet voice he turned to look at me, that expressionless face he always does when I mention him being jealous appeared again.

"Being jealous is against the rules" he stepped toward me

"If your Weren't jealous me sleeping in bens room wouldn't matter to you" I stepped forward, we were chest to chest And were staring eachother down, I had to look up at him an he had to look down but I gotta say for being a shy nerd I was pretty intimating.

"It doesn't bother me" he snapped

"Good so I'll be sleeping in bens room" I challenged

"Guess so!" He said with a expressionless face.

"Whoa.. Shit got real" Ben commented at the Intense argument.

Dana huffed then walked up the stairs.. Now scratch that stomped up the stairs like a little kid who was just sent to his room.

"I'll take these up to my room then" Ben said grabbing my suit cases, I nodded

"Thank.." My phone started ringing I looked to see my mom was calling.. I can't even look at her name with out feeling sick! It's disgusting! I'm your only fucking daughter! I'm 15 and you kick me out of the house! I said I was done but who knows I could have gotten over it in a month or week but no she changes the locks and throws be out! So I'm so done! She doesn't even deserve to call her self a mom!

She not my mom anymore.

"I have nothing to say to you, your disgusting" I snapped as soon as I answered

"I know your hurt, I made a mistake, I was upset and I had a couple drinks.. An my boyfriend was over I'm sorry baby" she pleaded she always does this

"IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING EXCUSE! YOUR THE WORST EXCUSE OF A MOTHER! I HATE YOU! I hope you love your boyfriend because he's all you have now. Your a worthless bitch! Dad was right-" my mom cut me off

"IM YOUR MOTHER SOPHIE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!! WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE!" I laughed, tears started to cloud my vision

"your not my mom anymore, I'd rather not have one then have you be mine" I hung up after I said that, of course I started crying again! I hate this! Stupid tears! Why can't I just hold them in!? It isn't impossible..

"You okay?" I jumped at the sudden voice, Ben was beside me looking very concerned, he reached his hand out but I turned my head so he couldn't touch my face "don't let Dana see you cry okay" he whispered putting his arm around me.. Dot let Dana see me cry? Why? He's seen me cry tons of time.. I've actually cried to him.