Chapter 56

Update time(:

McKinsey's pov-

Me and Sophie might not be as close now but these bitches thinking they can bully her are mistaking! She's my friend and I refuse to see hoes push her around and jump her.

No bitches. After seeing them trip Sophie in the hallway I followed them. I know I'm a favorite to the school, so I won't get in much trouble.

"Hey Ari" I said in a stuck up voice behind her, she turned around and looked me over

"Who are you" I smiled

"Oh I'm a freshman and that girl you just tripped is my bestFriend. I'm not to happy with you" I said with a fake sweet smile, she smirked

"Oh yeah" she looked to her ugly friends and laughed "what are you going to do about it?" She challenged with a smile.

Sophie can't fight, she's never had to. She's never been the girl everyone hated. I learned to fight the same way Ari did. I bullied and some kids have older sisters that I had to deal with.

"I dont know I mean I was hoping you-" I cut myself off by punch Ari straight in her face. My hand stung, I had to admit I had a got hit on her. Ari fell to the floor holding her nose, but just as fast as she hit the floor she was back up throwing wild punches.

This girl is horrible at fighting. she came swinging and not one of her punches being thrown hit me anywhere that counts. Her hits were ALL on my shoulders and chest.

At this time a crowd had gathered around but I didn't care, I pushed Ari into the lockers an swung my fist at her face. I was Hitting her almost every time, I punched the locker when she moved her head and that hurt like hell. My hand was bleeding and everything.

Ari's friends grabbed me from behind and Ari started punching me. I just turned my face trying not to get hit in my nose and mouth. She hit me like twice in my cheek. Then girls that were holding me suddenly released and I was being pulled by my jacket away. I turned around and seen Ben had ahold of me. Nick grabbed Ari up, he had her held against the locker with one hand on her shoulder.

Zack grabbed the one dark haired girl that was holding me back. while Luke tried to contain the chubby one.

"Damn. Didn't think you were the scrapper type" Ben laughed, I smiled up at him

"Don't judge a book by its cover" I winked, he shook his head with a slight smile.

"Norwel" the principal said once he got through the crowd. I have him a small smile.

"I did it for a good reason" I defended

"You always say that" he knows from my old principal in middle school I got in a lot of fights but when I said they were for good reasons they really weren't.

"I'm serious this time" I said, Ben stepped away from me. I went to explain why but Ari's annoying voice spoke before me.

"She just attacked me for no reason!" Ari yelled she pushed nick away and that was enough to make me want to fight her again.

I went around the principal

"First of all if you push him again I will knock all your teeth down your throat" I threatened with a glare "second of all your trying to bulky my bestFriend and UH NO! I'm not letting that happen" I yelled at her. Ari rolled her eyes

"She better be suspended!" Ari said pointing at me

"You better go dye your roots. Fake blonde" I mumbled, nick started laughing from the side along with the other people