Chapter 32

Hey guys early update because I love you(; well here's my famous line.. UPDATE TIME!

Sophie's pov-

I half had a heart attack and half didn't care. The diamond lips were purple, which meant it was Nick's own game piece that lost.

"Who was it?" Ben asked taking the bracelet from my hand. Was it bay? No. Bay wouldn't sleep with Nick. Emma...

"Emma," he smirked toward me.

"How? Tell!" Dana stated sitting up on the couch more, Ben got up and sat closer so he could hear. In that moment, I realized I had been over looking Ben; he's just as into this game as the actual players.

"So I took her to the mall and bought her anything she wanted. Then I took her out to dinner, you know usual place. Then I brought her back to my house to watch a 'Movie' but we ended up making out, she started to get all hot and bothered so I took my shirt off to tease her ya know," while nick was telling the story I got madder and madder at how they take the one very special thing a girl has and just doesn't care!

He's telling the story like it was an every day thing!!

"Then she started like getting curious so you know I let her touch me WHERE EVER she wanted. I ended up taking her shirt off, then we pretty much got naked, and I did a couple tricks before we actually had sex." The boys started clapping and Nick stood up and bowed and pretty much loved all the attention.

"Okay I gotta say, good job on being the first to take your own game pieces bracelet," Dana commented proud of his best friend. It made me sick to even sit there with them!

"You guys are disgusting," I mumbled as I walked out of the room and up the stairs.

My mom's been calling me eight times a day trying to get an answer.

To be honest, I'm not one to hate someone. I mean remember when I "hated" Dana? Yeah, and now I'm pretty much living with him.

I don't understand. Dana says stuff that can hurt me in ways no body but my mom can and I forgive him faster then I do my own mom...and Luke! He's done everything in his power to get me to forgive him. But I can't and I don't know why! I just can't forgive my mom and Luke. I want to, but I just can't yet.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered lying on Dana's bed.

"I'm so sorry baby! Please forgive me! I've been crying since you left," my mom pleaded. I took in a deep breath.

"Mom I love you. I could never not love you, but it's gonna take some time for me to get over what you did to me," I decided I could give her some peace.

"I love you so much Sophie, you have no idea how sorry I am for everything. I'm the worst mom in the world, you deserve better," my mom started crying and it broke my heart to hear.

"I love you so much mom. Your not the worst mom, you made mistakes but you did you best. I've gotta go I'll talk to you tomorrow," I hung up and stared at the ceiling.

I don't know how long I just stared at the ceiling. I remember the first day of school. I was so nervous that I would be a loser again. But now I'm in the Virginity Game, my best friend is McKinsey Norwel, and I'm living with Dana. Wow my freshman year is fucked up.

"You okay?" I jumped from how close the voice was. I looked over to see Dana lying beside me.

"When did you come in?" He chuckled.