Chapter 39

Here your update guys!!

Sophie's pov-

I woke up the next day with a major head ache. The worst I've ever had, I remembered almost everything from last night.

My face started heating up just thinking about how I was acting. Then I smiled at the memory of Dana. He's not as bad as I thought he was, he does have a tiny bit of respect for women.

I looked over at Dana laying in the bed all the way on the other side, I was kinda sad that he didn't cuddle up to me.

"Hey Dana" I whispered gently pushing his shoulder to wake him up. He groaned... He's a really hot guy. He looked over at me and smiled a little

"What princess?" I smiled and he gave me a weird look like he was creeped out. "Why are you smiling? Did you draw on my face?" He jumped up and ran to the mirror on the wall, I was laughing pretty hard at the fact he thought I drew on his face.

I got up and walked over to him, he looked alert like he was prepared to fight me off or something

"Thank you" I wrapped my arms around his stomach, he stiffened then loosened up and hugged me back

"You're welcome" I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a genuine smile "can I kiss you?" I gave him a look that pretty much said 'seriously' "just one kiss while your sober? Last one." I smiled and felt butterfly's as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, I knew I had to pull away but.. I didn't want to and I didn't.

He cupped me chin then he pulled away.

"Maybe you should go home now?" What! Did he just say that?

"What?" He walked away

"Oh and leave my clothes in the corner thanks" he walked out the door and down the stairs.

What's going on? Why did he go from sweet to ass? He has to be joking with me. I mean I just let him kiss me and we all know I usually don't let him do anything that involved his lips touching mine.

Dana came back into the room and I was still standing where he had left me.

"I suggest you get ready because we're leaving in about.." He looked at his wrist like there was a watch there. "In about twenty minutes, time is ticking." He said and then walked out of the room.

You know what, I'm not gonna take his clothes off. They are mine now, if he wants them back he is just gonna have to get the stick out of his ass and ask for them back!

So I went Over to my bags and got everything that I had and put it back in there and zipped it up. I grabbed the suit case and my stuff and walked out of Dana's room and down to the living room.

Ben was standing at the bottom of the stairs he took my suitcases from me.

"Morning beautiful" he grinned, I gave him a look, right now was not the time to be calling me beautiful. I'm pissed the fuck off.

"Shut up Ben" I snapped he stepped back from me

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the toilet seat today" I glared him because his joke wasn't funny right now I was mad and he keeps making stupid jokes.

"I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes Ben. Wheres Dana? I'm ready to leave NOW!" I swear I seen Ben grin. Why would he grin?

"Dana!" Ben yelled I flinched and held my head

"Geez do you have to Yell so loud!?" He chuckled

"I don't yell loud you just have a hangover." I rolled my eyes and say on the steps waiting for dick head Dana.