Chapter 34

I'm so sorry everyone for such the long wait oh my god I'm sorry!! But update time again I'm so freaking sorry.

Sophie's pov-

The door opened to the class room and in walked Dana, I was even surprised how early he walked in.

"Why are you here?" I just remember that both Luke and Dana had been kicked out for 10 days. That's why Luke's not here, Dana shrugged

"I make my own rules baby" he gave me that annoying wink.

"Yeah, I can see that" he chuckled and sat down.

-----------

In 4th period it was 12 and I knew Dana and McKinsey were going back to his house at 1.

I read all the texts and I couldn't help but have this feeling toward McKinsey, I couldn't really tell what I was feeling toward her but it wasn't a good feeling... You shouldn't feel that way about your friend.

I looked out the window and seen Dana walking to the parking lot.. And I gripped my pencil as tight as I possibly could.

"Hey what's up?" I heard the voice but was alittle busy killing Dana in my head. "Sophie?"

"WHAT?!" I yelled everyone in the class turned to look at me and I almost had a heart attack, the person who was calling for me was the freshman foot ball teams quarterback

"miss.west is there a problem?" I shook my head and looked down.

"Sorry.. I was just trying to be nice" he mumbled I wanted to say I was sorry and talk to him but in the long run it would be better to not talk to another guy. Dana would get pissed and.. I don't really want to talk to any other guy but Dana.

Oh my god. I'm thinking about Dana.

••••••••••••

Dana's pov-

I walked to my car at 12 something and waited, McKinsey was in gym and would meet me out here at 12:30.

WELL AT 1:30 I GAVE UP ON HER COMING AND WENT BACK INTO SCHOOL!

I was beyond pissed, this little blonde ass slut had the nerve to stand me up!

Then what Ben said replayed into my head, she plays games! Does she honestly think she can out play me?

I'll show her how to play.

"Hey princess" I said with a grin as I walked next to her, she walks unnormally fast.

"Get away" whoa, talk about cold shoulder.

"What's up?" She stopped suddenly and I almost ran her over "prom queen I almost killed you" I chuckled but he must have not found it as funny as I did.

"Your not funny! Your disgusting get away from me" she practically yelled, everyone turned to watch us. I have noticed since I meet her that she gets really really uncomfortable when people look at her, like we're she looks Like she stops breathing.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" I scream at everyone who was being noisy and looking at us, they automatically looked away.

Sophie's breathing looked to be back to normal.

"Just go away" I grabbed her arm and made her stop again

"Why are you so mad at me?"

Why do I care?

"Let go of me!" She yelled again pulling her Arm.. You know I haven't done this is quit awhile.

"We're leaving come on" she gave me a look