Chapter 50❤️

Update time! Long chapter because a lot of you guys hate me! I'm sorry for last chapter wattpad made it private because of the scenes that happened so i think you have to be following me to view it.

Sophie's pov-

I sat in the car with my eyes closed. Dana woke up, I couldn't bare to face him. I heard Dana and Ben talking about what happened.  Tears silently slid down my cheeks.

Ben And Dana didn't tell bay or McKinsey yet. I don't want them to, I don't want anyone to know. It was my stupidity. Ben told me not to drink.. He told me not to drink. I was more mad at myself then anything.

"We have to go to the police with this" Dana said my heart pounded. if we go to the police my mom and dad will know I snuck out, went to a party, got drunk and got raped. Everyone will know. I opened my eyes and started to cry louder "Sophie what's wrong?" Dana pulled my chin so I was looking at him.

I couldn't look him in his eyes, I don't think he could look me in mine even if I tried.

"I dont want anyone to know" I whispered through sobs, Ben and Dana remained quite.

Ben looked back at Dana then to the road again

"Soph.. You were.. Assaulted sexually. You can't just not tell anyone. That piece of shit has to go to prison" ben wanted to avoid the word rape.

"No! Everyone will find out and think I'm gross. My mom and dad will never look at me the same!" I yelled Dana looked at me

"Soph it's not your fault. Your not anything but a victim. We cant just keep this-" I saw McKinsey start to move meaning she was waking up. I put my hand over Dana's mouth

"I don't want them to know" Dana tilted his head to the side and gently grabbed my wrist pulling it down then holding my hand in his

"We have to tell the police what happened" Dana whispered in my ear. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder

"Can we stop talking about this" I whispered back with tears still falling from my eyes down my face. He gently wiped the tears from my face.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't I cried and cried the whole car ride.

Ben dropped bay and McKinsey off at bays.

"Bye Sophie. See you Monday" McKinsey said while getting out the car, it was dark in the car so she couldn't see I was crying. She couldn't even tell by the lifelessness in my voice that I was upset. Aren't bestfriends suppose to know when your upset about something..

"Bye" no emotion in my voice.

"Are you going home Sophie?" Ben asked

"Yeah" I didn't want to be alone but I had to come home. I'm grounded. I was never even suppose to leave. If I wouldn't have snuck out...

Ben pulled up to my house, I got out zipping bens jacket up to cover my bra.

Dana helped me climb up the tree then he got onto my roof  "thanks" I whispered as he helped me into my window

"Looks like you get away with sneaking out this time princess" hearing Dana call me princess made me smile

"Dana.." I think he forgot about what happened. I didn't get away with sneaking out. "I was-" he cut me off quickly

"You should uh get a shower Soph." I looked at him

"I will" He looked around my room, he barely looked at me "So what now?" I felt tears in my eyes. I just remembered the game.