Chapter 54

Sophie's pov-

I called a cab and went home, I was ready to go to sleep.

I walked through my door and went straight up to my room.. Well tried. My mom stopped me.

"Sophie, come here for a second please" I groaned and walked down the steps to the living room. I seen my mom standing then my dad sitting on the couch with some boy.

"Who's that?" I asked, I had a thought of who this tan little boy with dark hair was. He looked like my dad alittle.

"That's carter. Your brother" my mom said "me and your father worked it out, I invited carter to live with us so you two can get to know eachother" was my mom out of her mind or just stupid.

"Mom that's the girl dad left and cheated on you with's kid!" carter looked at my dad then back to me

"Yeah well your moms the reason my dad left our family. It can go both ways!" Carter yelled back at me

I was kinda shocked that he yelled at me.

"Whatever. Your just a little kid. You don't even remember when he first left you." I snapped then walked away running up the stairs but I heard foot steps behind me

"I'll remember It now. He left you once, he left me twice now. You think I want to be here with you guys! I don't! I'm not 5. I can argue back, and I will. Your not going to just flip out on me like you do my dad. I'll flip back. Got it" he snapped at me I rolled me
Eyes

"Your right your not 5. Your 12. So please go play your stupid video game and shut up. You'll never be able to argue with me because I refuse to argue with anyone under the age of 14 sorry." I was acting like a bitch but I don't care. I don't want the kid here and he doesn't want to be here.

I walked up the rest of the stairs to my room and went straight to bed.

~•~•~•~••~~•~~•

I woke up to McKinsey shaking me

"Wake up! We have a major problem!" She yelled I groaned and rolled over. Sorry but I'd rather sleep then deal with a problem. "SOPHIE!" She screamed at me, okay I suppose I'll get up. If I don't she'll just keep screaming.

"Okay. I'm up!" I yelled sitting up

"Liz lost her bracelet" McKinsey said

"What! When? To who!?" In the pit of my stomach I had a feeling it was Dana. That made me sick.

"Like a week ago" she said "guess who took it" I was sick

"Dana?" I asked not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"No. Luke" I was relieved but confused, what happens now? Luke took Dana's game pieces bracelet.

"Wait. What's that mean?" McKinsey looked at me like I just said the stupidest thing ever

"It means he took her virginity. She lost" McKinsey yelled I nodded

"Yeah but Luke's not a player or apprentice.. What happens" she shrugged

"I don't know but it's only me, You and bay now." I almost forgot about McKinsey not knowing what happened at the party. Nobody knows.

~•~••~~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•

Dana's pov-

As soon as Sophie walked out my room I walked to my door and grabbed the door handle. I was ready to chase after her, I went to open the door but stopped.

I can't do this, I can run after her and give her false hope that we can be together. We can't. I'm a player. I'm the virginity game player. I don't have girlfriends, I don't have crushes and I don't have feelings. I'm the heartless bastard.