Chapter 27

I actually finished it early guys! It's almost 12:30 and I have school in the morning but I got it done for you guys! Update time! Sorry for mistakes.

Sophie's pov-

The week went fast and boring, Dana has been suspended the last 3 days and McKinsey is avoiding me or something. I'm texting and calling her but she's just not returning them, and when I stop her in the hallway she always says she doesn't wanna be late when we have like 10 minutes to get to class.

I walked to my locker and seen zack was waiting there, I looked behind me when I saw him wave. Was he waving at me?

"Soph" He smiled

"Zack? Ugh.. Hi" it was awkward what am I suppose to say? I'm not comfortable with him like I am with Dana, as much as I hate to say that.

"Hey, I haven't spoken to you in awhile! We should hang out?" Um no thanks, but can I just turn him down? From experiences with Dana when I turn him down he drags me along anyways..

"Uh-"

"No" Dana? I turned around to the voice and Ben was standing there he put his arm on my shoulder like it was his arm rest.

"Well look at Dana's apprentice getting his job done. I thought Dana was going after LIZ now? Why aren't you guarding her?" Zack asked with a smile, clearly he was very amused.. WAIT! Ben is Dana's apprentice! Why don't I ever act like it! He's just as much an enemy as Dana is!

"Bye zack" Ben said waving, Zack rolled his eyes

"See ya around Sophie" zack nodded at me like that was saying by then walked off. I grabbed the stuff from my locker and started toward my class.. Ben tagged along.

"Why are you here so early?" I remember him telling me he is always late.

"Dana gave me a specific order" he shrugged, I looked at him then stopped grabbing his arm

"I know your taking over Dana's spot in the virginity game, but is that really what you want? You want to be a player? You can stop it. You can end the game when Dana graduates.. Why don't you?" He looked at me sighed

"Sophie you just don't understand" he tried to pull me to walk again, but I didn't.

"No I do understand! You want to follow in Dana's footsteps! But do you know he's never had a girlfriend, or a relationship, or someone he cared about and could share his feelings and love with them! Do you wanna be like that? Is that how you want your high school years to go? Nothing but chasing after girls who don't care about you so you can take their virginity? That's pathetic. THAT'S what you want and what your choosing." Ben didn't say anything, I just walked away.

------

After first period I grabbed McKinsey.

"Hey what's up? You've been avoiding me" she shook her head

"I haven't meant to.. I just don't know how to tell you about this dream I had.. I think I wanna lose my virginity." I literally didn't know how to react I just stood there trying to process what she just said.. She wants- why? I- huh!

"What!? Why!?" She gave me a look

"Calm down! This is why I didn't know how to tell you. I had a dream.. And nick was in it.. And we kinda.. Had sex. Now I'm not sure what I want!" I could tell how stressed she was about this, but it kinda hurts my feelings that she was avoiding me and was afraid to tell me! It was just a dream!

"Well! It was just a dream! That doesn't mean you really want to do it!" I had to stress this! She can't give in! We have to win! And to win we have to have the help of all the game pieces.