Chapter 61

Update time! ^.^

Dana's pov-

Today was the players meeting, this meeting was going to change everything. I was quitting the game I created. The only thing I've ever know since I've gotten to high school. It's all going to end today.

"You sure this is what you want to do?" Ben asked jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to me. I got out the rules that nick Zack and I wrote out when we were freshman, In our first virginity game.

"It's a big change but yeah, I'm ready to give this up. My hearts been stolen by a certain brown eye'd beauty."

"I'm proud of you" Ben said looking at the papers that contained the rules

"Shut up!" I pushed his head.

My phone started to ring I reached for it on the table but Ben picked it up first.

"Hey baby" he teased, I snatched the phone from him.

"Hey princess sorry but Ben he's kinda jealous of us" I joked, but there was a since of truth behind the words.

"Awe. Shut up Dana." She snapped at me, I just laughed

"Your cute when your mad" I said

"I think I'm going to throw up" Ben commented with a fake gag.

"Are you quitting today?" She asked with almost no patients.

"Yes. I swore on my moms grave. I'm waiting for the guys to get here" i understand why she so concerned that I won't quit, but I'm serious this time. I'm going to quit. All the other times I shrugged it off because I didn't feel I was ready to give it up.. I am now though.

My door opened and Zack walked in.

"Whoa is that the rules for virginity game?" He asked with confusion

"I'll come over later princess. Love you bye." I hung up before she had a Chance to say anything else, then I looked over to Zack "Yeah dude, I'm serious. I'm quitting." I said Zack shook his head

"Your really going to quit for this girl?" He asked with disappointment.

I bit my lip and looked at the paper that had mine, nick and zacks signature on the bottom.

~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~

Nick, Zack and Dana were on the school bus, on there way to the high school.

"I'm going to be the star quarterback, thats how I'm gonna make my name known" Zack said, he was wearing a shirt that was blue and yellow with his last name on the back from middle school.

"Yeah right. You'll never make it. I'm going to date the hottest senior girl I see. Thats how everyone will know IM the man." Nick said while standing on the bus seat fist pumping

"Sit down nick!" The bus driver yelled, All the guys laughed

"What are you going to do to be remembered Dana?" Zack asked. Dana shrugged. Zack and nick have both been thinking about how their high school years will be.

"I don't care about getting remembered. I want to be the guy who everyone looks at but everyone has to warn the girl to stay away from because I'm dangerous. I want them to point to me and say 'that's Dana valentine, stay away from him'" Dana was known as the guy who was hard to get. If he looked at you, you were lucky, In middle school anyways.

"Well good luck with that. All the girls in our grade are afraid to get rejected by you" nick said. Little did he know Dana had always planed to have the girls fear his rejection because of girls stayed away from you then you couldn't fall in love and that one thing he never wanted to do.