Chapter 5

Update time

**********************

Chapter 5

Sophie's *POV*

After McKinsey told me she was now apart of the virginity game my stomach sunk. Not only for my pity  for her but because if she was just now put into it, I'm not as safe as I thought I was.

McKinsey left and I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I was so tired for some reason. I got out the shower and walked to my closet with no towel.

I picked out a purple silky pair of underwear, my favorite, they are so soft and I don't know I guess there just my sleepy underwear.

Don't judge me.

I put an over sized dark pink hoodie, it said 'Love Pink' on the font I laid down in bed.

This is so relaxing...

So comfortable...

Now to finally close my-

Beep beep!

Time to close my-

Beep beep!

Ugh! Time to close my fucking-

Beep beep!

Frustration ran though my veins. I sat up grabbed my phone and even though I wanted to chuck it at the wall, I opened the text messages.

'Hey, hope you didn't forget about me coming over.'
-Dana ;)

Is he serious? I though he would get the hint I didn't want him to come over!

'Are your parents home sweetheart? Hope not ;)'
- Dana

'I'm on my way over, see you soon. ;*'
- Dana :*

Whoa, whoa! What the hell!? I ran out of my room and down the hall to my moms room. If she's home then paparazzi are probably watching the house! I got to her room and opened the door silently.

"Mom?" I asked in a whisper yell kind of thing. I flipped the switch on, no mom in bed. So she must be out.

I prayed a 'thank you' to god then I heard a knock on the door.

My thank you to god then turned to a 'why me god? Why me?'

I walked down the steps and I could see Dana's smirk as he watched me walk down the steps though the glass window in my door.

I glared at him and he did a fake pouty look. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Why are you here?" My tone was anything but inviting.

"I told you I was coming," he smirked as he rudely pushed passed me into my house.

"Yeah but I thought I gave out a pretty good hint that I didn't want you to come. You know when I...hmm... told you NOT TO COME!" He smirked and looked around then turned back to me after I closed the door.

"Nice place," his eyes traveled from my face down my body, he smirked then winked and I rolled my eyes. What is he winking at?

I looked down to see that I was in my over sized hoodie.

My legs fully exposed.

I gasped and tried to pull the hoodie down as fair as it would go.

"Nice legs as well," he said raising an eyebrow in a seductive way.