Chapter 28

UPDATE TIME!! Just so everyone knows I do update every 2 days or at least I try and I'm on twitter regularly so if you tweet me asking about it I'll answer! Enjoy!

Dana's pov- (you're all welcome;p)

"Bet you'll remember your first kiss" I snapped, I walked to my car and got in, I just left her standing there. I don't know why I just kissed her.. Its Against the rules to force anything, I broke the rules! I never break the rules!

Sophie just knows how to get me to that point were I just wanna...I DON'T KNOW! She gets my blood boiling!

I sat in my car just breathing and counting backwards from 100, let me tell you something that non of this helps keep you calm! It actually pisses me off more. I banged my hand off the steering wheel then pulled out of the parking spot, guess what little girl wasn't standing were I left her..

Fucking Sophie!

I drove out of the parking lot and I finally found her like a block away, I pulled up beside her

"Get in" I know I must have sounded aggressive and angry, because she looked back flipped me off and started running. I signed then parked my car and got out running after her!

I had to admit she was pretty damn fast, I was full on sprinting now and every time I got closer she ran faster, I finally had enough and went as fast as I could and caught her in like 2 seconds. I wrapped my arm around her waist and lifted her off the ground, she started screaming and smacking me.

"Stop! People are going to think I'm trying to kidnap you or something!" I chuckled, wow. I'm already in a better mood.. Weird. I put her in the car and got in myself, then I drove her home.

The whole car ride she wouldn't even look at me, when I tried talking to her she just mumbled about how she hates me and how she hopes I die.

I would NEVER say this to anyone.. But it kinda hurt that she was saying she hates me. She has said it before but never did I ever think she meant it, I thought she was just mad at me or something.. But this Time I'm Afraid she really does mean it.

I pulled up to her house and noticed the suitcase and stuff sitting on the front porch

"What's going on?" I asked she looked over at me then quickly got out and walked over to the door and tried unlocking it with the key. I got up and jogged over to stand by her.

"My mom fucking changed the locks that's what's going on!" She said angry and sitting on the step. I really didn't like seeing her like this. She put her head in her hands, then she slowly started sobbing. I hate when She crys.. if ut was any other girl.. i wouldnt give a shit, but i guess i have a sourta soft spot for her. I sat down beside her and put my arms around her and held her. I was expecting her to push me away, but she didn't.

"Princess I'm sorry." I said while rubbing her back. She didn't reply she just cried harder. What was I supposed to do? I don't think she would ever stay with me, but that's what I kind of wanted her to do, I don't want her to stay with nick or zack.. AND IF SHE EVEN- if she even thought about staying with bitch ass Luke.. I need to stop!

I shouldn't be caring about her, or what's happening to her.

"Listen I understand that you probably hate me and stuff.. But I want you to stay at my house.. I'd rather you stay with me then with some random person who you don't know and I don't want you to not have a place to go and I would hate if you ended up-" I know I was rambling.. Again why!! I shouldn't be nervous about her answer and I shouldn't care were she's staying!

"Thanks.." She mumbled before standing up and grabbing one of the suitcases, I grabbed the other then walked up beside her and took the one in her hand from her, she looked at me, I smiled then she rolled her eyes and looked away.

I noticed on our way to my house she was on her phone, I bent over a little to my right to see the text a little and it was like 3 paragraphs long.

"It's a text to my mom" she murmured while glancing up at me "just letting her know what a great mom she is" she put up a big cheeky grin but I could see how glossy her eyes were and that she was holding back tears.. Her smile said she was fine but her eyes told me another answer... That probably hurt the most.. She's so broken but she won't let anyone know. "Can you do me a favor Dana" she asked suddenly

"Yea.. What?" She was now looking at me I felt conflicted, I know I should look at her but I can't because I have to keep my eyes on the road so I just keep glancing over at her

"Don't tell anyone.." Tell anyone what?

"About..?" She laughed sadly then I saw the tears spill

"About me and my mom and my dad and getting kicked out and.. Well everything" it's understandable she doesn't want anyone to know

"I wasn't planning on it.. But can you do me a favor to?" She looked at me shocked that I was asking for anything

"Depends on what" I saw more tears fall

"It's actually 2 things" I said pulling into my drive way

"What?"

"Stop pretending your okay about everything.." That got a surprised reaction "and don't hate me.. Because I'm so sorry about everything.. And I never say sorry to game pieces" she stared at me

"Dana.." I looked at her "fuck you" she got out of the car and walked over to my house. Fuck me? What's that mean? Like I hate you? I don't like you right now? Stay away from me? I don't know?!

"Fuck me?! Seriously!" I yelled, she glared then waited for me to unlock the door. "Wow" I mumbled pissed off, she rolled her eyes, I carried her stuff in then just kinda threw it down.

"DANA!" My dad yelled I noticed Sophie jump back

"Your dads home?" She whispered, I nodded

"Yeah I have to-"

"WHO ARE YOU?" I was cut of and I looked up to see my dad glaring at Sophie.

"Dad, this is my friend Sophie.. She's staying here for awhile" he looked her up and down, which made me want to puke

"She your girlfriend?" I smirked then looked over at her

"Not exactly" she noticed my smirk toward her "were more like fuck buddy's." her mouth flew open and I held in a laugh

"Oh. Well just be quiet!" He yelled, my dad is very difficult, one minute he's completely fine next he's yelling then he gets so pissed that he actually fights Ben and I.. Well me because I always do something to take the attention of Ben.

"We are not fuck buddy's!" Sophie yelled at me I shrugged

"Were going to be" I winked "that's the only way your getting into my bed" of course I was kidding but she took it literal

"I'll just go sleep in bens!" Ben came from the living room with a grin

"Cool with me"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! My friend actually told me to end it sooner as a cliff hanger! But I knew you guys wanted it longer so here it is!!

Sophie's mom kicked her out the house!! What do you think? Sophie's and Dana are on bad terms.. But Dana's starting to act like he cares to me .

Okay I went to see This Is Us!! Best movie ever it was literally amazing! I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it go see it! It's just wow omg freaking amzing! But anyways! Posting a picture of a character! So far I have the following up!

-zack
-Luke
-Dana
-nick
-Ben
-Sophie
-McKinsey

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

But if you tweet me asking when ill update odds are ill answer! But thank you everyone who messages me and everyone who posts on my message board and Dm's me, tweets me or tweets about my story on twitter! It means so much that you all care!! I love you!!

Vote fan me and comment!