Visiting Onee-Chan - #90

Last time: Meiko talked with her friends about the whole situation with her usual cool, carefree attitude, before debating wether she should really continue what she is doing to the trio.

Iroha's PoV

"Look at what me and my friends made!" I smile proudly, presenting a large piece of red paper that is folded in half to resemble a card, and handing it to Miku.

Miku took it, opening it up.

"It's a get well soon card." I explain quickly. "Yuki and Rana helped me make it, and we got some other people to sign it. The more people that sign it, the quicker Onee-Chan will get better... right?"

"Yeah, right." Miku nods, even though she sounds a little bit doubtful.

I fold my arms.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I say. Miku looks at me,wide-eyed and with a guilty expression.

"It's that I don't believe you, Iroha. Yeah, maybe Luka will get better quickly, but that doesn't mean she will be out of hospital in a few days." Miku tells me.

"They need her to stay for a while longer to make sure that she is completely better." Rin adds.

I look at them both.

"Oh. I see.." I mutter, snatching the card back. "Are we going to see her today?"

Miku looks at Rin. Rin thinks for a moment before responding.

"Well, I did promise." She sighs.

"Yay! Thank you, Rinny-Chan!" I thank her, throwing my arms around her waist. She flinches at the nickname and my sudden actions, but she hugs me back, before pulling me away and looking at me with a strict expression.

Is she a teacher now or something..?

"However, Luka will still be feeling very weak. You must not play rough with her, and you also need to try and contain you're excitement the best you can. She won't want any screaming or yelling." Rin tells me.

"Okay, Sensei." I nod. Rin narrows her eyes, but decides to let it go.

I turn back to Miku.

"So, can we go now?" I ask.

Miku smiles and nods. I grin, charging ahead, looking forward to seeing Onee-Chan. Hopefully she will feel better soon with my get well soon card!

Rana told me that the card has special healing powers, and that it'd make Luka feel better. Isn't that cool?!

I carry on running, before stopping dead in my tracks and turning around.

"Um, which way is it?" I ask, blinking innocently.

Rin and Miku exchange glances before bursting into laughter.

===========================

"Here we go." Miku says as we walk through one of the corridors.

I've completely lost track of where we are - all of the rooms look the same, with painted, white walls and shiny floors.

Miku leads us to one of the doors.

"Remember, don't be too loud, and don't play rough." Rin reminds me. I nod, rolling my eyes and sighing.

"I will." I reply.

Miku opens the door, peaking her head around it.

"Oh, hello Miku." I hear Luka say quietly.

"Hi! We've got someone here to see you~!" Miku chirps, opening the door more and ushering me inside.

I look around the room a little bit, before looking at Luka, who was on the bed in the opposite side of the room.

"Onee-Chan!" I say loudly - not scream or yell, Rin told me not to do that - running over to the bed.

"Hi, Iroha." Onee-chan smiles a warm smile, lifting her head up slightly.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Onee-chan tells me. I nod.

"Here." I say, handing her the red card. She takes it, and studies it. She opens it up and reads what it says inside.

"Aww, that's so sweet. Thank you for that, Iroha. Tell Yuki and Rana I appreciate it." Onee-chan tells me smiling. I nod and tell her I will.

I then hear a beep noise, and twist around to face the source of the noise. It is a tall machine, with wires.

"What is this?" I ask, tilting my head at this strange machinery.

"It's a thing. It's this thing that will help Luka get better." Rin says.

Miku looks at her and laughs. Even Onee-chan chuckles to herself. Me and Rin are standing there with confused expressions.

"Good enough explanation." I shrug. Rin fumes, looking at all of us.

"Anyway.." Miku says, catching her breath and stopping her little laughing fit.

I look back at Onee-chan,  lots of questions coming to mind.

"Doesn't it hurt, with all these wires and stuff?" I ask her.

"Well, it's uncomfortable to say the least, but not that painful. There are worse things." She says with a sigh.

"What are those worse things?" I ask her curiously.

"Well, the injury, for starters." Onee-chan says. I nod. That makes sense.

"Isn't it boring up here all day?" I ask.

"Well, yeah - when I don't have visitors it gets really lonely. My only permanent company is the nurses. They are always wandering in to check up on me." She says, rolling her eyes. "But there are things to do, like read books and stuff like that."

"Okay." I nod. "When will you be better?"

Onee-chan rests her head on the pillow again, staring up to the white ceiling.

"That I can't answer." She responds sadly. "I don't know when it will all get better. I might be out in a couple of weeks, maybe more, maybe less - I don't know."

I sigh, upset at the fact she won't be out for probably a long time.

"That's sad." I mutter. Miku puts her arm around me, trying to cheer me up.

Before long, Omee-chan's eyes start to drift closed, and Miku says we should probably go now.

"Do we have to?" I ask sulkily, not wanting to leave so early.

"Afraid so." Miku sighs.

"Don't worry. We will be back soon for another visit." Rin smiles.

"Yeah..." I say. I say goodbye to the tired Onee-chan, and so does Miku and Rin, and then we leave.

Narrator: and cut x3

Rin: can I start calling Luka Onee-Chan too?

Miku: me too! Luka onee-chan!

Narrator: No. You cant. =_=

Rin: Hmph.

Miku: *sigh* well.. see you guys in the the next one..!