Music - #32

Last time: Miku bumped into Kaito at the store.

Rin's PoV

The weekend has gone too quick.

Why can't the weekend be five days long, and the weekday be two days long instead?

Me and Len are currently sitting at the table eating breakfast and discussing school.

"Are you sure that homework is due in today?" He asks, tilting his head to one side.

"YES. I'm absolutely sure." I say, "Sensei is going to kill you."

Len smirked.

"Looks like I finally get to use Gumi's excuse!" He chuckled.

"For gods sake Len.. Don't blame me if you get after school detention..." I mutter.

Len doesn't seem to hear, he's in a world of his own at the moment.

Eventually I finish my breakfast, and rush back upstairs to get my bag.

I fling it over one shoulder and skip back down stairs.

"ARE YOU READY TO GO?" I yell to Len at the top of my voice.

"YES, NO NEED TO SCREAM." He yells back, and runs into the room. I smile.

"Good. Come on, then." I say, and we both start walking to school.

The walk lasts for about twenty minutes, and by the time we get to school the bell has already gone.

"Shoot. We're late!" I say, grabbing Len's arm and dragging him along with me.

"It's no big deal.." Len shrugs.

"NO BIG DEAL!?" I yell at him, "IT IS A BIG DEAL! THANKS TO YOU IM GOING TO GET A LATE MARK AND MAYBE EVEN A DETENTION!"

"You're welcome." Len says with a smile.

"I hate you." I hiss.

"I love you to." He smirks.

We rush into homeroom. The teacher looks up from what she's doing.

"You are late." Sensei tells us.

I huff and go to my seat.

Len also takes his seat, however looking more relaxed and cool then I am.

Miku glares at me questioningly, but I ignore her and pretend to focus on what Sensei is talking about.

Eventually homeroom ends, and I quickly gather up my bags and dart to my next class.

Miku's PoV

We have music next.

Oh no.

Today in Music, we are performing our duet. I am really nervous, seeing as I've never quite done anything like this before.

Luka packs her bags and walks over to my desk.

"Are you ready?" she asks. I look at her, biting my lip.

"I don't know... what if I mess up?" I whisper to her.

"You won't mess up. If you do get the lyrics muddled, just pretend it never happened and carry on." Luka advised. I nod, and we both walk to Music together.

When we enter the classroom, we are greeted by the chattering of our classmates, saying good luck to each other and discussing their plans for their performances.

I clench my fists and go to empty chair. I sit down in it with an exaggerated sigh.

Luka sits next to me, and looks me in the eye.

"Don't worry about it, Miku. You'll be fantastic." she assured.

"I hope so.." I say, looking down. That's when the teacher clears his throat and orders the class to stay quiet.

"Today you will be singing your duets to me and the rest of the class." He explained. He looked around the classroom. "Who wants to go first?"

A girl called Miki raised her hand.

"Me and Piko will go first!" she said, looking at a guy with grey hair and a cowlick in the shape of a "P" on his head.

Miki dragged Piko up to the microphones. She flicked her red hair over he shoulders, and waited for the music so start playing.

Together, Miki and Piko did an amazing cover of "Childish War".

The whole class clapped loudly. Miki smiled, fluttering her lashes and thanking the class, and Piko was grinning from ear to ear as well.

Next up, was a girl called Lily. She had long, light hair. She was doing a duet with a guy called Yuma.

"Good luck." Luka said to Lily as she walked past. Lily smiled at Luka before taking her position by the microphones with Yuma.

They sang "Revolution".

Again, once they finished, the class bursts into a loud applause.

Luka was clapping especially loudly - I guess she's friends with Lily.

Next up is SeeU and Lapis. SeeU is pretty with long curly hair, and Lapis has an adorable appearance and personality.

They sing "Matryoshka" without any mistakes. They were amazing.

Luka nudges me whilst the rest of the class claps. She wants us to go up next.

I sigh and nod.

Better get this over with.

Miku: LETS END IT THERE >~<

Luka: Psh. Fine...

Meiko: Sayonara!

Miku: o.o"