Problems - #86

Last time: A cr*p yet important chapter about what happened once the three arrived at the hospital. XD

Rin's PoV

I stood up with a sigh and walked back over to Miku. She looked quite troubled.

"Miku? What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I was just thinking.. What about Iroha? Sure, she's capable of being left alone for a few hours, but we can't leave her alone for a few days!" Miku exclaims.

My eyes widen.

"You're right.." I whisper. I look in the wall at the clock - it reads five o'clock.

"What are we going to do?" Miku asks.

"Well, she can come and stay at my place for the time being. You can as well, if you'd like, seeing as you know her better than I do..." I tell Miku my little plan, and she nods silently once I finish speaking.

"Sure, we will do that." Miku says, and then turns to look back at Luka, sighing at her current pitiful state.

"We should probably go now." I whisper, grabbing onto her arm and pulling her to the doorway.

Miku sighs and nods, and we walk out of the hospital, and rush to Luka's house.

Once we get there, we both double up, gasping for air.

Miku knocks on the door, yelling through the letter box.

"Iroha, can you answer the door? It's me, Miku, and Rin."

After a short while Iroha opens the door, peering out.

"Hi!" Iroha greets us, and then looks around with a concerned look. "Where's Luka? She should be back by now."

"Well, you see..." Miku twirls a strand of turquoise hair around her finger, trying to think of the right words to say.

"She's... In hospital. She won't be out for a few days." I say, trying to remain calm.

Iroha looks shocked.

"Hospital?!" Iroha yells in disbelief. "Why is she in hospital?"

"We will tell you later. At the moment, seeing as Luka is unable to look after you, Rin's offered that you can stay at her house for the time being." Miku explains.

Iroha quietly nods, her eyes watery at this sudden news.

"Go and get the things you'll need. We will wait here for you." Miku instructs her. Iroha does as she's told, and disappears back into the house, soon coming out again with essentials packed in her hello kitty themed backpack.

"Good." I say, and turn to face Miku. "We should probably pop back to your house on the way, so you can get what you need as well."

"Good plan." Miku nods.

"Let me just text Len about this whole situation.." I say, reaching into my pocket and holding down the power button. However, then I remember that there's no battery. "Damnit."

I huff, stuffing the phone back in my pocket.

"Come on. Let's go." Miku says, beginning to walk on ahead with Iroha following behind her, still pretty shocked at what is happening.