Cupid Miku - #40

Last time: The group made up :3

Luka's PoV

I'm glad I got the chance to apologise for my actions.

However, it's still kind of difficult to watch Miku and Kaito's relationship get stronger with every passing minute.

I sigh, and turn to stare out the window.

Then, I see someone familiar pass.

He has long purple hair and a beautiful smile.

It's Gakupo.

I jerk away from the window, my heartbeat instantly increasing.

Rin notices me and gives me a funny glance.

"What've you seen?" she asks, and looks in the direction I was staring.

She spots Gakupo, and smirks.

"Ah, so that's your boyfriend, I take it." she says.

"What?! No!" I argue, blushing like mad.

Rin rolls her blue eyes.

"Yeah right. Luka, it's obvious." Rin says. I sigh, giving in.

"Fine. I'll admit that much. However, we aren't in a relationship." I admit.

"Len is friends with him. If you want to know something about him I'd go to him." Rin replied, glancing over at Len.

"I know, but thanks." I say, sliding down into my seat.

Then, a certain brunette by the name of Meiko passes by, illusionary love hearts in her eyes as she stares at Kaito, that soon disappear when the notices that he is with Miku.

Rin is staring at the popular girl, watching her every move.

I sigh and try to ignore it.

What's the worst that can happen?

Meiko's PoV

Standing next to my beloved Kaito is my... Let's just say, rival.

I frown. She has a childish appearance. Her teal hair is tied in two pigtails, and she has a high pitched voice.

I smirk as I remember that enjoyable time when I stole Kaito's phone and wrote that message on his wall.

Seriously, I think that girl is trying to deafen us all with her pathetic, high pitched screeching.

I brush my brown hair out of my face as I approach Kaito.

"Hey Kaito~!" I smile.

I see Miku instantly tense up. It is most amusing, if I do say so myself.

Kaito, on the other hand, hasn't noticed. He smiles back at me.

"Hello, Meiko! How are you today?" He asks politely.

"I'm good. Hey.. can you follow me a second?" I ask, staring innocently as Kaito.

Kaito looks at Miku and then back to me, before eventually deciding on his answer.

"Sure." He says and turns back to Miku. "It was nice talking to you. I'll see you soon!"

I huff and grab his hand, pulling him out of the classroom.

Miku's PoV

Why does Meiko do this every time!?

I feel like I'm missing the point here, yet I don't know what that "point" is.

I sigh and turn around, heading back over to Rin and Luka.

"What's up?" I ask, refusing to show my slightly hurt feelings.

Rin looks up.

"The ceiling." She says, and then frowns. "Not much. Luka's been staring out the window ever since she's seen her crush walk by."

Rin lets out a long wolf whistle, and Luka growls, turning bright red.

"Shut up!" She demands.

I look at Luka.

"And who might this person be, Megurine Luka?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip and waiting patiently for her response.

Luka sighs, twirling a strand of long, pink hair around her finger as she thinks of a response.

Rin grows impatient and nudges Luka.

"JUST TELL HER ALREADY GOD DAMNIT!" She yells.

Luka sighs again, giving up.

"Fine. It's an upperclassman called Gakupo. Happy now?" she asks, her face getting redder - if thats even possible.

"Gakupo?" I echo. And that's when realisation hits me.

The reason Luka's jealous of me is because she wants to share the same relationship me and Kaito share with him.

I smile, grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of her seat.

"Wha? Miku, what are you doing?" she asks, a little bit shocked from my sudden actions.

I drag her through the hallway. By now she is beginning to get annoyed at the lack of response.

"Miku, please. Talk to me. We're going to be late for class!" She panicked.

I sigh as we walk down the hallway.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing..." I reply. We turn the corner and there, to Luka's surprise, is Gakupo.

I push her towards him, grinning.

"Go speak to him." I whisper.

"What? No!" Luka whispered back.

"Oh, come on. You made me go and speak to Kaito, remember? I'm just getting my revenge. Come on, you won't regret it." I whisper, pushing her towards him again.

I may have done it with a little too much force, because Luka fails to regain balance in time and collides into Gakupo.

Gakupo turns around, surprised. He spots Luka and smiles.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asks.

Luka nods, a blush staining her cheeks.

"I'm really sorry.." She apologises, probably really annoyed at me.

I giggle quietly to myself from the end of the corridor.

"You're the girl from the library, right?" Gakupo says, studying Luka's pink hair and tired face.

Luka nods slowly. "I'm Megurine Luka."

"Call me Gakupo." he smiles, a faint blush appearing on his own cheeks.

"Yeah. Thank you for helping me the other day.." Luka says, bowing in thanks.

"No need to thank me." Gakupo says, laughing.

That's when the bell goes.

"I've got to go to class. See you around, Luka!" He says, walking in the opposite direction.

Luka smiles and walks back over to me.

Luka: and we will end it there.

Rin: Arigato and Sayonara~!