You've given me purpose

A/N- There is no song that would fit this chapter better! The song is Purpose by Justin Beiber like duh who wouldn't know that.

And that person would be me I just very recently discovered this song because of a cover I heard by♡a cute little bunny called Kookie

I won't even try to explain what I just said. Ya just stop reading my lame ass author note and go forward.

You finally get Adam's POV of what happened...

Adams POV

I opened the door to see that familiar face greet me.

Holly. I missed you.

My fingers curled around the door knob with force. I had to hold myself back. Why was she here now? After 3 months of trying to push her away, trying to let go of my feelings for her. She was ruining all that in a minute. Had Alex told her the truth?

"Adam." The corner of her lips turned into a small smile as she stared at me.

I could feel my grip getting stronger and stronger around the door knob. My wrist started to hurt but I didn't know what pained me more. My wrist or seeing her in front of me after all this while.

Her hand held on to the wall for support. Was she sick? I scanned my eyes behind her to see if anyone was accompanying her. I looked up to the window of her friend's house and spotted them. So they were there to look out for her if something happened.

"Can I talk to you?" She said softly.

"Holly just leave."I said coldly.

I shut my eyes and slammed the door. This was the easiest way out. I couldn't face her. I had to make her leave before I reconcile like an idiot. I hope she would leave now. She didn't even seem well. Probably her hangover from yesterday.

The door bell began to ring furiously.

"Open the door Adam Smith! You are such a coward of a man! You don't have the bloody guts to talk to me." She yelled.

She always looked through my lies and that was the worse bit. I paced towards the door and then stopped. What should I do?

She was in a pretty bad state when I found her yesterday at the cliff. I still couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that if I was a second late, just a second, then she could have slipped. But what was even more shocking was seeing her in that state. It was very unlike her to drink like this. Although it did help me escape easily. She probably had no recollection of the fact that I saved her yesterday unless Alex told her.

"Please open the door Adam. I don't have much time!" She cried.

I didn't know what was worse. To let her cry like that or open that door and pull her back into all the mess that my life was. I was doing all this to protect her. All she got from me was problems and further problems, nothing else.

Who knows when Max or someone else for the matter would return? The first thing they would do, was target her. I had seen that happen when because of me they attacked my friends. (*further explanation at the end)

"Just leave Holly. How difficult is that for you to understand?"

There was silence on the other side but I could sense that she had still not gone. Why was she standing all this crap? Did she love me that much?