She wears high heels, I wear sneakers !

*unedited*
A/N - I had absolutely no time to write this chapter. I had been procrastinating it for days. So I practically rushed through this one cause it had been a long time since I updated. Sorry for the errors.
And thanks to all those people who voted this week (some of you went back on earlier chapters to vote !!!) Because of your efforts my book jumped up from #768 to #597 Love you all ❤❤❤

Holly's POV

I walked through the gates of Xavier's and was welcomed with loud music being blasted and girls screaming like wild cats. It needed no genius to figure out, that the Divergent were practicing.

And they never bothered to tell me about the early morning practice. How nice ! Last time I attended practice was when these morons made me wait for 2 hours, for nothing. I'm definitely going to be avoiding practice as much as I can. Basically avoiding Adam as much as I can. I feel so mad at him all the time, but when he stands in front of me, my anger just vaporizes into thin air. Within a split second I feel like letting everything go... but not this time.

I ignored everything and walked towards the school. He probably might not have noticed me from up the stage, otherwise he would have never left this opportunity to call me and embarrass me.

"... TO HOLLY."

I froze on the spot. Did I just hear my name being called ? OMG I practically put a fifth gear on my feet and fled towards the school hallways like my life depended on it. I really didn't want to see Mr snappy pants so early in the morning and spoil my mood. Or probably I was just imagining all this. I mean why would he call me ?

The hallways were flooded with students. I tried to find my friends but in vain. After almost being squashed alive, I made it to my locker, to see yet another huge group, standing in front of it. This was beyond frustrating at this point. Plus I had calculus in the first hour. How exciting ! (note sarcasm). And what was even more exciting, was that I shared the class with... Guess who ? Yes ! Mr snappy pants.

After saying excuse me, at least 200 times, I reached my locker and began pulling out my supplies for the day.

"Holly right ? " I turned around to hear the source of that sickeningly sweet voice. It was Melanie Cooper. Well Melanie Cooper. Where do I start from ? If Cruella De Vil and Mastermind had a child together then it would probably turn out to be someone like Melanie Cooper. She was wearing enough makeup to cover the entire surface of the Earth... TWICE and her icy blue eyes glared at me. She wore skinny jeans and a white tank top, accentuating her hourglass figure and leaving little to the imagination. Why was I feeling like this was middle school all over again ?

"Yes ?"I asked. She wriggled her nose and crossed her arms glaring at me, with a disgusted look on her face. Was I looking that bad today ? I was wearing my favorite ripped jeans and a simple black tee with a batman logo (go batman !)and worn out converse. I almost began humming Taylor Swift's song 'She wears high heels, I wear sneakers...'

The bell rang and everyone scattered around to reach their respective classes. But Melanie didn't budge and neither did she leave my way. She stood there giving me a fake smile with her two girlfriends (or as I like to call them - ass lickers)

"What's going on between you and Adam ?" She asked in her sugary voice but I could almost hear her suppressed anger in it. When she saw my blank expression she smirked. "Oh my bad. How could I ever think he would date a girl like you ?"