So baby pull me closer

A/N- What awaits you is a boring chapter. Readers beware. It's the day of their competition...Had to be done. This chapter is super rushed please ignore the errors point it out if you can it'll help me in editing them. It's also super long to make up for the delay.

I REALLY URGE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE SONG IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. IT'S CLOSER BY CHAINSMOKERS FT HALSEY. I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T SINCE THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE. IN CASE U HAVEN'T PLEASE DO OTHERWISE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WITH THE LYRICS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER.

Holly's POV

"Stand right there. We need to see where the lights will fall."

I nodded and stood still.

"Is it fine now?" The girl looked at Adam waiting for an answer.

"No this isn't how I want it. Move a little to your left Holly."

I jumped to the left.

"Nope. Get down the stage. I'll go up."

I sighed. No matter how many times we adjusted the stage lights, Adam wasn't agreeing. The girl who was helping us was so annoyed herself that she wanted to hit Adam on the head.

"Calm down. It'll work out in the end. You'll see." I jumped down from the stage and Adam walked up.

"Just stand where I was standing and see if the lights are covering the drums or not."

"It is ! I'm telling you it'll look fine during the evening."

"Exactly. It's broad daylight and you're checking stage lights !" The girl mocked. I suppressed a laugh. Adam gave her a look. She quickly changed her statement.

"I mean it'll work out fine." She said. Adam was acting silly by checking lights during the day. Probably he was too nervous about the competition.

"It better work. I don't want any complications during the performance. He told the girl. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me before turning away looking annoyed.

"Now can we take a break ? Get down otherwise you'll exhaust yourself by the time the performance starts."

"Fine." He ran his hands through his hair for the hundrendth time before jumping down from the stage.

He then walked up to me and pulled me into a sudden hug. My heart began to pound at his unexpected action. He always caught me off guard.

"Move aside." Kevin pulled me away from Adam. This man again. I almost begn to question his sexuality. Was he in love with Adam or something ? Why was he always interrupting us for god sake ?

"Adam we need to speak to you. Can you step aside for a minute." He said solemnly. It almost sounded like a police interrogation.

"Now what is it ?" Adam groaned.

"What is it ? Well it's somehting definitely more important than this thing !" He pointed at me.

"Excuse me ? Did you just ? How dare you call me...?"

"You're coming with us right now." They literally dragged Adam away. I huffed. Next time I'll definitely give Kevin a piece of my mind.

Adam's POV

"What exactly is happening Adam ?" Evans asked.

"What's happening ?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Kevin snapped back.