Mercy on my heart

A/N - Song is Mercy by Shawn Mendes. The lyrics <3

*Unedited*

Holly's POV

"Oh my god, she's been unconscious like forever."

"I don't think it's that serious guys, come on. It was her first time drinking and she drank like a fish!"

"Like a fish? That's a really poor metaphor. Fishes don't drink Jenn."

"Yes they do.They are surrounded by water dumbass."

"But they don't drink the sea water dumbass!"

"Mindy you are so ignorant. Every living organism drinks water."

"Well if they did then the seas would have dried up."

"Will you two girls stop? That's the most stupid argument I've ever heard in my entire life!"

"I thought stupid was your middle name Alex!"

I peeped open my eyes. Unable to gather my surroundings, I shut them again.

"Hey guys, I think she just opened her eyes!"

"Ya sure she did. If you both will keep debating whether fish drink water or not then I'm sure you can even wake a person up from the dead to slap you both silly."

The sound of a smack echoed throughout the room.

"Can you girls not always assault me?"

I opened my eyes again and tried to pull myself up. Jenn quickly helped me up and I sat resting my back against a pile of pillows.

"Are you okay Holls? "

I mumbled a yes.

Where was I and why the hell did my head feel so heavy?

"Why does my head hurt so bad?" I groaned.

"Because you drank like a fish yesterday" Jenn said. Mindy gave her a stare almost resisting the urge to start the 'do fish drink water' argument again.

"Damn I can't believe I drank like that." I said holding my head in my hands. "I feel so disappointed in myself."

"Oh come on Holly. Drinking once in a while is not bad but well you... Let's just say you lost count of how many you drank yesterday." Alex said.

"That's why I don't drink out of proportion." Mindy said proudly.

"Ya right. Well at least we don't go to a bar and ask for tea!" Alex rolled his eyes.

"Dont provoke me to hit you again Alex." Mindy yelled.

I giggled and immediately regretted it. A sharp pain shot to my head and I closed my eyes in pain. What's wrong with me? Hangovers aren't that bad are they?

"Oh god it looks like a terrible hangover. What should we do?" Jenn said.

"It says here that lemon juice with a touch of honey can do the trick." Mindy said swiping across the screen of her phone.
Jenn leaned towards Mindy looking into her phone.

"I'll go make some." Jenn jumped out of bed and left the room.

"Sorry Holls I haven't had a hangover yet so I am totally inexperienced. We have to rely on what this blog is saying."

"Do anything Mindy just take this freaking pain out of my head please. I feel like it's going to burst any moment." I said groaning.

Alex reached out rubbing my back. I felt so ashamed of myself. Whenever I saw people drinking out of control I would be disgusted and now I had done the same thing.