Authors Note

Hey everyone !!!
I'm sorry to disappoint you. Its not an update, (don't kill me for that) its just some important information.

First of all thank you so much to the people who actually vote and comment on my book apart from my friends of course. Guys it might be just a vote, but you don't know how much significance it holds for the author. Its really motivating, trust me. Its the thing that proves that people are not just reading or skimming through your book, they are actually loving it. So shower me with more votes :)

Secondly I read my book from the beginning and I was utterly ashamed and disgusted with myself. The first couple of chapters were rubbish, unbearable and completely hay wire. They had so many typos and errors that I almost fainted in embarrassment. To all those people who actually read my book further after reading the initial chapters, I love you to death. Thanks for sticking by. I've edited them, especially the first one to include some important information about Holly and her life before entering St Xaviers, so if you are loyal followers of this book, please read the first chapter again. If not then its okay, because they are not life changing details. Just simply an insight into Holly's character.

Thirdly I've added the cast to this book. So it would be cool if you would check it out. Don't blow up on me if you don't like it. This is my vision. The beauty about books is that everyone has a different vision of the character. So you can always imagine the character in the way you like.

Lastly, my update.... Well I'm not sure when I'll be updating next. I don't want to rush because the story is taking a turn. I want time to build the characters. So I hope you stick by. I'll try my best to make it as soon as possible.

You know my protocol...

Thnx for reading
Much love
Ananya