It's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous

A/N - Its been super long since I updated here is a quick recap - So after Adam saved Holly from Max, they both along with Adam's friends, went to Holly's house to cater to his wounds. He ended up spending the night with her since he was too injured. The next day when they woke up Adam decided that he should go home and get ready for school despite his injuries so he calls up Evans to pick him up since he can't really go on his own. Now here is what happens next...

The song is Jealous by Nick Jonas one of my all time favorites.

Adam's POV

"Remind me why I'm here with you again ?" I groaned as I looked out of the car's window.

"It's because your friends are low life jerks and I was your last resort." She snapped at me. I clenched my jaw as I continued to look out of the widow. If I could, I would have smashed this woman's head on the steering wheel. But she wasn't lying either. My friends had ditched me. "It's also because Holly has got such an amazing friend like me !" She said as she flipped her hair.

"Keep your stupid green eyes on the road Macy, otherwise you'll drive into a pole and get us killed !" I shouted at her. She glared at me for a good five seconds.

"It's Mindy you ungrateful jerk !" She screamed and turned her eyes back to driving. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Macy, Mindy, whatever, it's the same thing ! I admit it, I am bad with names.

Where was I ? I was stuck in the car with Holly's friend, Mindy. I finally got her name right ! Why was I stuck here ? Because there was no way I could get home. Neither Evans nor Kevin picked up my call. They were probably drunk somewhere or sleeping with someone they hooked up last night. As for me, I had the most boring night of my life sleeping (literally sleeping) with a girl, who looks just like the minions on her bed sheet and don't remind me of the maple syrups pancakes that had scarred me for life !

I needed to get home because we couldn't miss a day of school. Our practice was close to nil and the fest was just three days away. Since I had no way to reach home, Holly had called up her goofy green eyed friend to pick me up and drop me home. Why her ? Because she was my next door neighbor and I didn't even know her name till now. Anyways throughout the trip, Mindy had given me quite a sermon...

"I'm very grateful about what you did for Holly. It was very brave of you to save her from those robbers but being her best friend, I must warn you to treat her properly !" She said.

"Are you talking to me ?" I asked. I was hardly interested in her conversation. We hadn't told Mindy about Max, we had just told her that a group of robbers attacked Holly and they stabbed me, as I tried to save her.The five min drive seemed like a five hour long drive because she went on and on ! I just stared out of the window pretending that I wasn't listening. Maybe she'll shut up ?

"Yes I am Mr Adam Smith ! You may be the bad-ass of the school. But you better watch out. I've got Holly's back. One slip from you, just one slip and I assure the consequences are not going to be pretty." She continued to threaten me.

I felt I'd burst out laughing at my pathetic situation. What had my days come to ? Being threatened all the time by someone or the other. As if Holly wasn't enough. Ughh ! Holly, that stupid old thing. I was stuck in this car, with this freak all because of her ! So much for saving her yesterday. She certainly had some funny characters as her friends.

"As her best friend, I have the full right to ask you what you feel about her. Do you like her or are you just..."

"Its non of your business you green eyed freak. Just shut up and drive !!!" I emphasized on every word in order to intimidate her but I guess that didn't work.