Just enjoy the show.

A/N -
I love this pic above. It's a still of one of BTS' videos and it's so beautiful♡♡♡

Super tiny recap - Adam kisses Melanie. Holly is heartbroken. Ya so she is super pissed off and wants to avoid Adam at all costs. They have a mini face off during recess where sparks fly and she makes it obvious to him that she's jealous. And ya Alex has his birthday tom...

So basically I want to rush through and reach Alex's birthday so this chapter will cover 1and a half day so there are going to be lots of fastforwards. Don't mind...

Holly's POV

"At least don't miss today's practice. I'll see you after school." He whispered and then left me all of a sudden. My knees already felt weak at this two second encounter. I saw him walk away as I stood there dazzled. Why did he always have that affect on me ?

I shook myslef from the daze and glanced at my phone to see that I was beyond late for class. I didnt even have time to curse Adam in my head now ! I rushed towards the school.

*****
"So what are you doing after school ?"

"I'm stuck with practicing for the fest with Mr snappy pants. Why ?" I asked as we walked out of the last class for the day. I had shared my nickname for Adam with all my friends. He would now officially be known by the name of Mr snappy pants !

"We were thinking of..." Jenn peeked towards Alex. "Look to the other side." She told him. He gave us this confused look and looked away. Jenn pulled us close in a circle.

"We were thinking of going to buy a birthday present for Alex. You coming ?" She whispered. Mindy was resting her head on my shoulders and boy did she weigh a ton !

"I'm sorry I can't join you guys today. I desperately have to attend practice otherwise we will lose the fest. Why don't you guys carry on ? Buy something from my side too. I'll pay you guys later."

"Okay. But I hope you won't ditch us like this tomorrow. You're coming to his birthday right ?" She said as we peeked at poor Alex standing in a corner.

"Are you girls done with your girl talk ?" He said crossing his arms.

"No stay there. We're not done yet !" Jenn said.

"Don't worry guys. I'll definitely come to his birthday. I promise !"

"You have to pinky promise us."

"Fine pinky promise." I said as we interlocked our pinky fingers.

"Ok I think we should tell him to join us now. He looks suspicious." Mindy said.

"Ya we should and god Mindy can you go rest your heavy head somewhere else. Spare my poor shoulders! " I said as I pushed her head away.

"I'm tired Holls." She pouted and then walked towards Alex. "You're too tall for me." She pointed at him in an accusing manner and then wrapped her hands around Jenn's arm, resting her head on her shoulders.

"What's my fault in that !" Alex said rasing his hands up.
****

"Ok so we start by clearly explaining your part. Just be a bit more... What do you call it ? Yes responsible ! And listen carefully. We don't want you to be complaining later on. Understand?" Adam said and I immediately nodded.