One call away (part 2)

A/N - OMGGGGGGGG *screams* My book is #20 in Teen fiction !!!!! I cant believe IT NUMBER 20 !!!!!!! WHAT ???? IS THIS HAPPENING FOR REAL ???? *hyperventilates* THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANEEEEE !!!!! I love you people soooooooo much. OK I know u guys are waiting for the important cliffhanger thingy and not my ranting and screaming so without further ado I'll just jump into it.

This chapter is dedicated to... Wait for it... NO ONE !!!! YAS U HEARD ME RIGHT ! Since none of u guys guessed it right !!!! I repeat NONE OF YOU !!!!! *jumps and laughs* Mission Accomplished ;) So I managed to mislead you people again. *score* The song in the chapter is One call Away by Charlie Puth...

Holly's POV

"You back biter !" I screamed.

"Remember me ?" he smirked. It was John. I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew he was all mean and crappy to me, but never could I imagine that he would be a part of Max's gang. I stared at him in disgust, a million thoughts playing in my head. Everything was becoming clearer by the passing minute. I took the blindfold out of my mouth and threw it away.

"Do they know ?" I asked him.

He smirked. "Do you think they do ?" I stared at him in disgust. So my friends weren't aware of this. If they knew about John and his deeds they would never... "I hope you don't blow my cover Holly." And he had the audacity to ask me that.

"How could you John ? Give me one plausible reason why I wouldn't ?"

"Well if you do, then you'll be putting them in danger as well." He smiled at me. I felt like poking his eyeballs with the stick near me. The stinging pain on my forehead was getting unbearable every minute. The blood wasn't stopping. I reached out for the blindfold and held it on to my forehead.

"What have I done to you that you behave like this with me ? You joined Max's side just to..?"

"Oh just shut up woman. It's got nothing to do with you. I've been a part of Max's gang way before you set your foot in this school."

"But then why ? I don't get it. Why involve Alex, Mindy and Jenn. Why pretend that you are friends with them?"

"It's not your concern Holly. You don't need to butt into my business." He walked closer as if he was ready to pounce on me. I did not really feel intimidated, because of the n number of times Adam's tried that with me. I was used to this by now.

Max laughed from behind and walked towards us. He put his arm around John's shoulder. "Cause our John is in love with one of the girls in your group. What's her name ? Is it...?" John pushed Max's hand off his shoulder and gave him a stare. Max laughed and shut up.

I stopped breathing. No no no no no. Who was he talking about ? Jenn or Mindy ? They were in such a huge danger and were completely oblivious to it.

"It was John who recognized you on that cliff with Adam. We seemed to be passing by that spot, when we saw Adam there and that too with a girl. And John had met you before. You Holly, had an equation with Adam since the first day. It was all perfect wasn't it ?" Max said. Oh, so it wasn't tourists. I mentally face palmed myself for believing Adam and his tourist explanation. So that's how Max knew my name when they had first stopped me walking all alone. And like an idiot I had verified their suspicion about me and Adam, by saying he is my boyfriend. Mentally face palming myself part two.

"So it was you who spread the rumor about me being Adam's whatever ? Cause you were the only one who knew that we were together that night, apart from his and my friends. Actually you were the only one who SAW us together..." I asked John.

"No shit Sherlock" He smiled. When you ask obvious questions you get such answers. That's why the other day John had told me to 'watch out.' Staying under cover with my friends, he was able to find out all about me and my whereabouts. Damn my luck.