My heart don't understand why I got you on my mind...?

A/N - Good news :D My book is now number 819 in teen fic, 60 spots up from the last time I updated. That's insane !!! Also I reached 1K votes today !!!!! *screams* I can't believe this !!! I owe it all to you guys. Thanks to each and every one of  my readers. Love you all so very much ...

The song is On my mind by Ellie Goulding. It seems to fit my story perfectly... And its sorta stuck in my head too !

Holly's POV

I opened the door to my house and stepped in. I was so angry, that I had managed to reach home within 10 minutes. So its pretty obvious how fast I must be walking, cause my house is roughly 20 minutes away. I didn't even have the patience to wait for the bus, I was so mad. But doesn't that happen, when you are angry you walk faster???
Or maybe it was just me, trying to get as far as I can from Adam. My tears were long gone. Dried up like ... Something that dries up quickly ! Yes ! Like clothes on a sunny day ! Mind my pathetic analogy.

I was more angry on myself than I was at Adam, but at myself. I couldn't understand why everything he did, affected me so much. Like he should just breathe and I go hysterical.  Get a grip on yourself woman !

I struggled for another 10 minutes with the freaking door. I had managed to jam it before going to school.  I owed it all to Adam my 'savior', who had broken into my house to 'save' me. Such a goofball. He could have entered through the kitchen window or something. But no he had to act like superman and break doors, to enter other people's houses ! He should feel blessed that I hadn't broken his bones for that. Why was he like that ? One second he's a jerk and the next second he pretends like he cares for me, like I'm an endangered species !

I decided to just ignore him stupid from now on wards. Just look through him like he was non existent.

I had managed to walk all the way back home without any problems. That was so unlike me. It hadn't rained and I hadn't even run into Max and his gang.  Surprising, considering he was threatening me that 'I have one day'. The only thing was that, I was drowning in a pool of sweat wearing my hoodie in this clammy weather.

I felt like someone was following me the entire time, but I was too angry to turn back and pick up another fight. Why were all the men in my life jerks ??? Barring my dad and Alex off course.  Alex... I couldn't believe that he didn't trust me either. I wanted to call him up and explain my side of the story. But the first thing I would do, was plan a detailed execution of that John. I'd search Google to find out the 10 most gruesome ways to murder a guy. Top on my list was a castration, but probably that wouldn't be enough to shut his extra large mouth. 

I actually wanted to jump off the 50th floor of a building in shame. Stupid hickey. When will it go???
I went to the mirror and touched it. It was like I was marked as Adam's. Like I was a branded slave or something. I'm sure that would be the next rumor circling the school. I'm done with the negativity in my life. Can't believe I fought for this guy with my friends. I'm totally going to apologize to everyone tomorrow.
It's like become a part of my schedule now. Trouble... apologize and then trouble... apologize ughhh!!!

I'm just going to sleep the entire afternoon and night today, cause I've missed out on sleep for  3 consecutive days.I think I was getting dark circles now. In just 3 days !!! I'm serious. Actually first I should have a long bubble bath. I'm sure I was smelling like poop by now.

I heard some commotion near my front door. I ran towards my window to see a shadow leaving my gate. I couldn't make out who it was.
Who cares? Must be someone who's come to kill me. I'm done thinking what will happen next.