Love me like you do

A/N - The song is Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. Its one of the few songs that I can listen to on repeat for 1508380 times.. This is like the 3rd song of hers that I've added to this book like seriously !!! I'm not much of a fan of hers though I enjoy most of her music; doesn't that happen ?

In case someone has forgotten what happened, Adam saves Holly who had come to Alex's birthday. After the face off between Max and Adam (which turned out in Adam's favour) Holly and he leave together. Not to forget the fight with Mindy, who blames Holly for being with a "killer" aka Adam and attempting to kill John.  She clearly states that its the end their friendship with her...

Holly's POV

We jerked forwards as the bike came to a halt. Our ride to my house had been very silent. Not awkwardly silent, just peaceful silence. I sat motionless on his motorbike, overlooking my house. I just wanted to stay with him, my arms wrapped around his waist like this, forever. He had been so unusually nice while driving his bike today, he didn't speed it up even once ! Thank god for that ! But nevertheless I had wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him and resting my head on his back.

I slowly jumped off the bike, immediately reaching to pull my dress down. It wasn't a very good idea to be wearing this thing and then sitting on a motorbike. We just stood there in all awkwardness. Should I invite him in ? Not very sure...

"I guess I'll go now." I said trying to break the silence.

"Yup, I guess you should." He said. "I'll walk you till your door."

Heck if he comes to my door it would be so rude to shoo him off ! Considering it was midnight and just an hour ago, he had saved my life ! Before I could process my thoughts, Adam had already began walking towards my house. I took a deep breath. "Just go with the flow Holly. Just go with the flow." I said.

We reached the door and I bent down to take out the key from under the door mat. It's the most common place to hide keys, I know that very well.

"I saw the hiding place Holly. Now I'll enter your house whenever I want to." Adam said. My eyes widened and he laughed. It wasn't funny at all ! Now I'll have to think of a new hiding place with my not so creative mind. He's very capable of doing what he said.

I stood there fiddling with the key. I really didn't want to go inside. I mean I wanted to but I also didn't.

"So I'll go now. See you tomorrow." I said.

"You've been saying that for the past couple of minutes. When do you plan to go in ?" He said and I looked away embarrassed. I pushed the key in and unlocked the door, opening it slowly.

"Is there someone at your house ?" Adam asked judging my behavior.

"Yes ! Can you lower down your volume ! My mom is back this morning. I don't want her to wake up."

"Oh so you're sneaking in ?" He gave me that look.

"Yes and no ! I mean she knows that I was going to Alex's birthday but I wasn't supposed to be out for so long. I've crossed my deadline."

I crept in slowly, the living room was dark. My mom must be asleep. I quickly turned around.

"Bye." I said hastily.

"Bye?" He asked in surprise. "I'm coming in with you !" He pushed me aside and stepped in.

"No what?" I yelled in fright. "If my mom sees you, she'll kill me !"