Best dressed, fearless?

A/N - Hey everyone. Here's a new update. It's early because I won't be updating for a few weeks now :( My exams are on so my updates will be really irregular...

Holly's POV

Had I upset him? I didn't mean to push him away. It's just that his friends were staring at us. Especially that Kevin. He always gave me the creeps, enough to make me uncomfortable. I tried to call out Adam, but he didn't stop. He didn't even turn around to say bye.

"Bye Holly," Kevin waved his hands like a maniac. I wish I could say bye to this man forever. 

"Bye," I said coldly.

"We'll see you at school!"

"Hopefully NOT!" I said. He walked away checking me out once again or 'eye raping' as he likes to call it. Braindead creep.

I guess I had to walk to my own home now, I was homeless. I still had 2 hours for school and I couldn't sit on the road for that long. It was just a couple of blocks I mean. And god, I was starving. 

As I started walking I immediately realized that it had not been the best idea. Especially in this tight dress, in which I could barely move my legs. How I wish I could remove it, but that would be totally inappropriate. I couldn't walk on the street naked. The road was pretty much deserted and quiet, except for the annoying sounding of my heels. I bent down to remove them. I rather walk barefoot, than have no feet left by the end of this journey. 

When you are alone, you tend to notice everything. I noticed all the trees, flowers, the houses everything. It seemed weird how we never notice such small details, in our everyday life. I think we should stop sometimes and not rush through life. I sighed. Better get used to this area. I couldn't get lost every other day. I missed my old home. 

I wish stupid Adam had stopped. I was hoping on him to offer me a ride to school after I so rudely walked out on my friends. I mean that was the least he could do after getting me in so much trouble with my them. I had definitely overreacted. Not a first. I'm sure Mindy and Jenn had my best interests in mind. 

Talk of the devil... I heard a faint sound of motorcycles in a distance. The sound became louder and I turned around. Was Adam coming? 

There was a group of five guys on three motorcycles, there was one solo rider. Initially, they looked like they were just going to zoom past me, but then they slowed down all of a sudden. Oh no, I better walk faster, my house is just around the corner. Was I a trouble attracting magnet? Or was I just overacting again? 

They came to a halt near the footpath as I froze. There were whispers between them. I tried to look away, pretending to not acknowledge their existence. The solo rider seemed to be staring at me, like I knew him from my past life or was his old acquaintance. He got down and began walking towards me. His entire arm was covered with a tattoo. It was my gut instinct since childhood that a tattooed guy equals to trouble. But well Adam had a tattoo as well....okay forget Adam for the time being. That guy was looking at me intriguingly, judging me more so.

"Holly?" He asked, his head tilting to the side. 

What!? He knew my name. Did I know this guy? I squinted trying to recognize him.

"Yes...How do you know my name?"

I had never seen this guy in my entire life and trust me I wasn't suffering from a partial memory loss due to lack of sleep.